By Lesley Van Winkle, News of Mill Creek.
August 12, 2017 Update
The Mill Creek Town Center Business Association and their sponsors have extended the popular 2017 Summer Concert Series through the month of September.
The following four bands are returning from the July/August series and their information can be found in the original article below.
Here is the lineup for the September concerts, which all begin at 6:00 pm:
- September 6th ~ Sly Mr Y
- September 13th ~ The Infinity Project
- September 20th ~ Big Dog Revue
- September 27th ~ Ventura Highway Revisited
Get ready for some sing along summer fun! The Mill Creek Town Center Business Association will once again host a free weekly summer concert series that will run every Wednesday from July 5th until August 30th, 2017, from 6:00 to 8:00 pm at The FORUM at Creekside Village, 151st St SE & Main Street, Mill Creek.
The Mill Creek Town Center Concert Series is a popular, family friendly community event, enjoyed by all ages. Each week offers something different and fun for the whole family.
- July 5th: Fabulous Roof Shakers
- R&B, Blues, and Classic Rock and Soul
- The Fabulous Roof Shakers is a roof-shaking band composed of veteran rock, classic rock and rhythm & blues entertainers and musicians.
- July 12th: The Infinity Project
- Journey Tribute Band
- Seattle’s only locally based Journey Tribute act, The Infinity Project, is a collection of long standing Seattle and L.A. musicians who have banded together to celebrate both the history and ongoing success of one of Rock ‘N Rolls greatest hit makers.
- July 19th: Big Dog Revue
- Seven Piece 70s Pop/Dance, Old School Party Band
- A hard drivin’, horn oriented, dance/show band. Enjoy some great music from the 60’s and 70’s. All members of Big Dog Revue are Seattle area natives and have a combined experience of over 200 years.
- July 26th: High Voltage
- Rock Cover Band
- High Voltage is a rock cover band that loves playing killer tunes, electrifying the house, putting on great shows, jumping around and seeing everyone have a good time.
- August 2nd: Highway 9
- Modern Country Rock
- Highway 9 is an American country music band from Mill Creek, playing the hits from artists Brad Paisley, Miranda Lambert, Florida Georgia Line, Little Big Town, Kenny Chesney, Lady Antebellum, Blake Shelton, and more.
- August 9th: Cherry Cherry
- Neil Diamond Tribute
- Neil Diamond’s music is timeless and ageless. His classic songs evoke memories that every crowd will enjoy. Steve Kelly's professional attitude and over 30 years of performing experience will entertain audiences young and old alike.
- August 16th: Sly Mr Y
- Rock from the 70's and 80's
- Sly Mr. Y is a high-energy classic rock dance band made up of four veteran musicians from the Seattle area. They will perform classic rock and pop from the 60’s, 70’s and 80’s.
- August 23rd: Creme Tangerine
- Beatles Music
- Creme Tangerine creates a dynamic live Beatles music experience filled with energy, tone, humor and the spontaneity known only from the Beatles.
- August 30th: Ventura Highway Revisited
- Acoustic Music of the 70's
- Ventura Highway's music is acoustic and harmony based soft rock of the 70's such as; CSN, America, The Eagles, James Taylor, The Doobie Brothers, Loggins and Messina, and many more.