Limited commuter schedule on December 24 and December 31, Sunday schedule on December 25 and January 1, 2018.
Community Transit will operate limited bus service on Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve. The transit agency will operate on a Sunday schedule on Christmas and New Year’s Day.
Monday, December 24 (Christmas Eve) and Monday, December 31 (New Year’s Eve).
Local bus service: Regular schedule.
Commuter service to downtown Seattle and University District: Limited service. Only the following routes will operate:
- 402 – Lynnwood Transit Center - Seattle
- 413 – Swamp Creek P&R - Seattle
- 421 – Marysville - Seattle
- 855 – Lynnwood - University District
Sound Transit Express service from Snohomish County: Regular schedule.
Customer Care phone lines: Open limited hours:
- 6 a.m.-6 p.m. (Dec. 24)
- 5:30 a.m.-7 p.m. (Dec. 31)
RideStore at Lynnwood Transit Center: Open limited hours:
- 7 a.m.-5 p.m. (Dec. 24)
- 7 a.m.-6 p.m. (Dec. 31)
Tuesday, December 25 (Christmas) and Tuesday, Jan. 1 (New Year’s Day).
- Local bus service: Sunday schedule.
- Commuter service to downtown Seattle and University District: No Service.
- Sound Transit Express service from Snohomish County: Route 512, Sunday schedule.
- Customer Care phone lines: Closed
- RideStore at Lynnwood Transit Center: Closed
All Community Transit and Sound Transit buses will return to regular weekday schedules on Wednesday, December 26, and Wednesday, January 2.
Route schedules are available at www.communitytransit.org/Schedules.
Community Transit is responsible for providing bus and paratransit service, vanpool and alternative commute options in Snohomish County. The agency is building a network of Swift bus rapid transit lines with Swift Blue Line along Highway 99 and the Swift Green Line between Canyon Park/Bothell and Boeing/Paine Field coming in 2019.