From a Community Transit News Release.
In observance of Independence Day, Community Transit will operate on a Sunday service schedule on Thursday, July 4, 2019.
- Local bus service, including Swift: Sunday schedule.
- DART paratransit service: Sunday schedule.
- Commuter service to downtown Seattle and University District: No service.
- Sound Transit Route 512: Sunday schedule.
- Customer Care phone lines: Closed.
- RideStore at Lynnwood Transit Center: Closed.
Route schedules can be found at www.communitytransit.org/schedules.
No fireworks on buses
As Independence Day approaches, Community Transit reminds passengers that fireworks are not allowed on the agency’s buses or any agency property, including transit centers and park & ride lots. Even the “safe and sane” fireworks sold in some communities can be a safety hazard and are not allowed.
Bothell Freedom Festival Grand Parade, July 4
Oxy Gene and a Swift bus will be featured in the Freedom Festival Grand Parade starting at Main Street and 104th Avenue NE in Bothell. The parade starts at 12:00 pm and travels down Main Street to Bothell Way NE. Accessible by transit on Community Transit Route 105.