From the Everett Public Schools website and previous press releases.
Will your child be five years old by August 31, 2020? If so, you can register NOW for the 2020-21 school year.
You can begin the online registration process by clicking on this link: Everett School District Registration Information. By registering you will receive a parent resource and children’s book “Kindergarten, Here I Come!”
Registration also reserves your child’s spot in Everett Ready, our transition-into-kindergarten program scheduled for August 17th to 21st, at our elementary schools. Contact EarlyLearning@everettsd.org with any questions.
Or, call the Everett Public Schools transportation office at 425-385-4144. They will use your home address to confirm your school attendance area.
Interested in where your student would go after elementary and/or middle school? Click on Feeder Schools for more information.
You will need the following required items to finalize your child's registration:
- Proof of age: A birth certificate; a religious, hospital, or physician's certificate showing date of birth; a passport; an adoption record; previously verified school records; an affidavit from a parent; an entry in a family Bible; or any other documents permitted by law. Birth certificates for children born in Washington state may be obtained at the Snohomish County Health District Vital Statistics office. Call 425-339-5290 or request online at http://www.snohd.org/300/Birth-Certificates. Out-of-state birth certificates may be ordered from http://www.vitalchek.com.
- Current proof of address: utility bill, rental agreement, homeowner's policy, etc. The document must show the parent/guardian's name and address.
- Certificate of Immunization and Child's Health History: Contact your child's physician or the Snohomish County Health District at 425-339-5220 regarding information about vaccinations and updates. A parent's guide to immunizations is also available through the Snohomish County Health District's website.
- Parenting plan/court order, if applicable.
- Proof of guardianship if student is living with an adult other than the parent.
If you have questions, please email the Early Learning Department at EarlyLearning@everettsd.org.