By Richard Van Winkle, News of Mill Creek.
The Snohomish County Health District and Northshore School District issued warnings on Wednesday, May 15, 2019, that a teenage boy who attends North Creek High School visited a number of Mill Creek, Bothell, Lynnwood, and Woodinville locations from May 5th through May 12th while infected with Measles.
Mill Creek, Bothell, Lynnwood, and Woodinville locations include:
- QFC, 926 164th St SE, Mill Creek.
- Mon Amie Bakery, 914 164th Street Southeast Suite B8, Mill Creek.
- Safeway/Starbucks, 24040 Bothell Everett Highway, Bothell.
- North Creek High School, 3613 191st Place SE, Bothell.
- Top Pot Donuts, 18001 Bothell Everett Highway, Bothell.
- Arirang Korean BBQ, 18623 Highway 99 #150, Lynnwood.
- Pochi Bubble Tea, 1211 164th St. SW, Lynnwood.
- Purity Health, 3922 148th St. SE, Bothell.
- Good Pho You, 402 164th St SW, Lynnwood.
- AMC Woodinville 12, 17640 Garden Way NE, Woodinville.
The Health District urges anyone who visited these locations on the dates shown below and also experiences the following symptoms to call their medical provider and stay home until receiving instructions:
- Runny nose
- High fever
- Red and watery eyes
Table showing fates and times and locations of possible Measles exposure. Information courtesy of Snohomish County Health District.
The Northshore School District issued the following message on their website on May 15th:
“We have been working with the Snohomish Health District throughout the day to review student vaccination records. According to our records, almost 99% of North Creek students have received the MMR vaccination.
We have contacted the North Creek families who have students that have not received the vaccination.
These students will be excluded from school until June 3, 2019, barring any additional confirmed cases.”