Advertisement

Forever Home Cat of the Week - Allie

November is “Adopt a Senior” pet month and Allie is here waiting to go home with her new family! Allie may be 12 years old, but you’d never know she’s in her double digits when you’re around her.
Meet Allie at Homeward Pet in Woodinville. Photo courtesy of Homeward Pet.

With input from our friends at Homeward Pet we are featuring a cat that needs a loving home.

Please be aware that our pets of the week may be adopted at any time and we are not informed when this happens.

November is “Adopt a Senior” pet month and Allie is here waiting to go home with her new family! Allie may be 12 years old, but you’d never know she’s in her double digits when you’re around her.

She’s bright, active and very people oriented. She greets her favorite humans with an adorable chirp and will keep on chatting until she’s gotten her point across. And 99% of the time her point is asking for more pets and affection, the other 1% is for more food!

Allie can be nervous around other cats and dogs, so if there are resident pets at home, she’d like them to give her plenty of space.

And the noise and commotion of children can make her a little worried, so she’d do best in a home with teens and adults that will handle her gently. Come fall for this amazing tabby cat today!

Homeward Pet is located at 13132 NE 177th Place in Woodinville and is open for visitors between 12:00 pm and 6:00 pm, Wednesday through Sunday.

See available cats, kittens, dogs and puppies at www.homewardpet.org.

November is “Adopt a Senior Pet” month! All month long adoption fees on animals eight years of age and older will be waived. Come meet your new best friend today!

Our pet sponsor.

Tags: 

Our featured sponsor

Google ad