From a Community Transit press release.
Community Transit will operate a Sunday bus schedule on Friday, July 3rd, Independence Day (Observed).
On Saturday, July 4th, all routes will operate a regular Saturday schedule.
As Independence Day approaches, Community Transit reminds passengers that fireworks are not allowed on the agency’s buses or any agency property, including transit centers and park & ride lots.
Even the “safe and sane” fireworks sold in some communities can be a safety hazard and are not allowed.
Friday, July 3, 2020, (Independence Day observed) Schedule
- Local bus service, including Swift: Sunday schedule.
- DART paratransit service: Sunday schedule.
- Commuter service to downtown Seattle and University District: No service.
- Sound Transit Route 512: Sunday schedule.
- Customer service phone lines: Closed.
- RideStore at Lynnwood Transit Center: Closed.
Route schedules are available at www.communitytransit.org.
Community Transit continues to provide essential transportation service during the pandemic.
For information about Community Transit’s service and commitment to safety during the pandemic, please click on this link: Community Transit partners with riders on safety measures.