Mill Creek Town Center’s newest yoga studio, Yoga in the Center, is now offering lunchtime yoga classes on Tuesdays and Thursdays with childcare available for children four months of age and older.
- Tuesday & Thursday 12:00 -1:00 pm.
- Slow Flow with instructor Kathy McClain.
- An all-level class that’s great for beginners.
- Yoga in the Center, 15117 Main Street #207, Mill Creek
- Introductory special: 18 consecutive days of yoga for $18
- Take a break from daily stresses in the workplace and home.
- Clear your mind, release stress and practice healthy posture to relieve tension in the neck, shoulders and back.
- Beat the afternoon slump and return to work refreshed and rejuvenated.
- Enjoy a gentle flow of invigorating and calming poses that won’t require you to shower before returning to work.
Yoga in the Center is located in the Mill Creek Town Center, across the street from Azul and above The Lodge Sports Grille and can be accessed from stairs located near the Forum area.
There is plenty of street, parking lot, and underground parking with handicap space, and convenient elevator access to the studio.
Yoga in the Center offers a wide variety of yoga class's including Kids Yoga, Pre & Postnatal Yoga and a meditation workshop.
For more information and class schedule go to: www.yogainthecenter.com or telephone: (425) 949-9190.