Since its very beginnings, the Mill Creek Business Association has been committed to encouraging and assisting local high school students in their pursuit of higher learning in business or another field with which they would like to pursue a career in business.
The Mill Creek Business Association is offering five scholarships of $2,000 each to graduating seniors. All scholarships are open to students who are goal-oriented toward business, regardless of their actual majors.
Applications are now being received for the current school year. Applications are due by May 1st, 2014. Applicants must:
- Live in Mill Creek and/or attend school at Cascade High School, Jackson High School, or Archbishop Murphy High School, and be a senior in good standing at the time of application.
- Be accepted to attend a full-time accredited College, University or Fine Arts School.
- Be planning an academic course of study in the field of their choice, but plan to pursue a career in business.
Applicants must submit ALL of the following materials together to the Scholarship Committee by May 1st (DEADLINE):
- Typed Application Form (downloaded from www.millcreekbiz.com).
- Two letters of reference and recommendation from teachers, advisors, and/or local business people (cannot be a relative).
- Copy of the letter of acceptance from the institution they plan to attend.
- Typed Essay (less than 200 words) about their academic and career plans.
- Download the scholarship application (.pdf 48K).
Mill Creek Business Association
Attn: Scholarship Committee
13300 Bothell-Everett Hwy
Mill Creek, WA 98012
For more information, please leave a voicemail at 425-673-6200 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.