From 9:00 am to approximately 4:00 pm on Saturday, February 22nd, the Mill Creek City Council will hold a special meeting in order to review the council’s priorities and to set goals for 2020.
No action will be taken.
This meeting is open to the public at the Everett Public Schools Community Resource Center, Port Gardner Room A, 3900 Broadway in Everett.
City Manager Michael Ciaravino hired a facilitator to help councilmembers in their discussions.
Their preliminary agenda includes the following topics for discussion:
- Dobson/Remelliard/Church property plan;
- Economic development/long term fiscal sustainability including hospitality zoning/taxing district and attracting businesses to Mill Creek;
- Communications including what are the city’s needs, promoting the entire city and not just events, getting the news out, and possible marketing plan;
- Growth management including zoning, multi-family, etc;
- Refreshing strategic plan.
The City of Mill Creek tries to make their public meetings accessible to all members of the public. If you require special accommodations, please call the City Clerk at (425) 921-5732 prior to the meeting.