The City of Mill Creek is seeking volunteers to serve on the Civil Service Commission.
(Reference: MCMC Chapter 4.06; http://www.codepublishing.com/wa/millcreek/)
Information/Meeting Dates/Residency Requirement:
- One current vacancy; expiring April 30,2017.
- Meetings are held on the 2nd Wednesday of each month at 3:00 p.m. at Mill Creek City Hall, 15728 Main Street, Mill Creek, Washington 98012. (There may be additional special meetings required).
- Citizen of the United States, resident for at least one year immediately preceding appointment to the commission and registered voter in Snohomish County.
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- To provide for, formulate, and hold competitive tests to determine the relative qualifications of persons who seek employment for civil service positions and certify eligibility lists.
- To hear and determine appeals or complaints regarding Civil Service examinations.
- To maintain and approve Civil Service regulations in compliance with State law.
If interested in volunteering for this board, please send a letter of qualifications to:
Kelly M. Chelin, City Clerk
City of Mill Creek
15728 Main Street
Mill Creek, WA 98012
or email at kelIy@cityofmillcreek.com.
NO LATER THAN WEDNESDAY, MAY 1, 2013
For questions, please call Kelly M. Chelin directly at 425-921-5732.