From a City of Mill Creek news release.
Mill Creek Parks & Recreation is hosting the 10th annual “Main Street Madness” 3 on 3 Basketball Tournament on Saturday, July 11, 2015.
The tournament will be held in the City Hall Annex parking lot, 15720 Main Street, Mill Creek.
Come on out to enjoy the fierce competition. Mill Creek’s 3 on 3 Basketball Tournament is ADA accessible so that all basketball fans will be able to see the action.
Teams are guaranteed three games and all participants will receive a complimentary tournament backpack and water bottle.
- Date: July 11, 2015
- Time: 8:00 am - 7:00 pm
- Location: City Hall Annex Parking Lot
- Address: 15728 Main Street, Mill Creek, WA 98012
- Contact: 425-921-5736
- ADA: No
Visit www.mainstreetmadness3on3.com for more information.
- Teams are guaranteed three games.
- Every player receives a tournament backpack and water bottle.
- Champion t-shirts awarded to first place team in each division.
Registration Fees before June 12th:
- Team Fee: $90 Youth & High School
- Team Fee: $110 Men’s & Women’s
Registration Fee after June 12th :
- Team Fee: $100 Youth & High School
- Team Fee: $120 Men’s & Women’s
(All Fees include Washington State Sales Tax)
Registration Deadline: Monday, July 6, 2015 or Until Full.
No refunds unless divisions are canceled.
Youth/High School Divisions:
Grade based on 2015 – 2016 school year:
- 3rd & 4th Grades,
- 5th & 6th Grades,
- 7th & 8th Grades,
- 9th & 10th Grades,
- 11th & 12th Grades.
- Men’s Open (18 – 30 years),
- Men’s 30 to 45 years,
- Men’s 45 years and over,
- Women’s Open,
We reserve the right to combine/cancel divisions with insufficient enrollment.
Major Tournament sponsors include:
- Curb the Congestion,
- U.S. Army,
- Sullivan Orthodontics,
- Snohomish County Sports Commission,
- Evergreen Autoworks.