Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
According to the latest Mill Creek Police Blotter, a total of 422 responses were reported for the week of August 16th to August 22nd, 2019.
August 16, 2019
- 00:59:40 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: A man and woman living with friends in the 13500 block of North Creek Drive argued about her wanting to leave and take their six‐month‐old daughter to another location.
- 0:37:49 - 15300 BLK MAIN ST: Officers responded to a hit and run in the 15300 block of Main Street. The driver of the suspect vehicle failed to provide information and a witness obtained the license plate. Investigation pending.
- 13:37:11 - 13300 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers responded to a vehicle theft report in the 13300 block of SR‐527. Unknown subjects stole a purse and car keys from an unlocked locker. The keys were then used to steal the victim's car. The case is under further investigation.
- 14:05:19 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to a cyberstalking complaint in the 13500 block of North Creek Dr. A male was reporting that an ex‐girlfriend was stalking him.
August 17, 2019
- 01:49:45 - 900 BLK 164TH ST SE: Officers contacted a wanted subject in the 900 block of 164th St SE. A 31 year old female from Mill Creek was arrested on an outstanding warrant. The female was denied at the jail and released from custody.
- 10:49:11 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers were contacted by a maintenance worker who had found drugs on the ground in the 13500 blk of North Creek Drive. A small amount of suspected Heroin was taken for destruction.
- 15:32:16 - 13300 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers responded to a one vehicle collision in the 13300 block of Bothell‐Everett Hwy. One vehicle lost control and went off the roadway. The driver was cited for reckless driving.
- 16:34:56 - 14700 BLK 26TH AVE SE: Officers responded to a missing person complaint in the 14700 block 26th AVE SE. After speaking to the reporting parties, officers determined a 22 year old Mill Creek woman was missing and possibly endangered. Mill Creek Officers initiated a search for the female, who was eventually located in Pierce County. Officers on scene in that jurisdiction determined the Mill Creek woman was not endangered and was with persons in that county of her own free will.
- 16:37:57 - 16200 BLK 27TH DR SE: Officers responded to a possible court order violation in the 16200 block of 27th Dr SE.
- 23:23:57 - 1100 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: An officer initiated a traffic stop at the intersection of Mill Creek Blvd and SR‐527. A 62 year old Everett female was arrested for driving on a suspended license and given a ticket for driving without vehicle insurance. The driver was cited and released.
- 23:55:13 - 14500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to the 14500 block of North Creek Dr. for a welfare check. A 58 year old Lynnwood male was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail for Physical Control.
August 18, 2019
- 02:42:38 - 13100 BLK 19TH AVE SE: Officers initiated a traffic stop on a vehicle in the 2000 block of 132nd St SE. A 23 year old Everett male was arrested for driving on a suspended license and ticketed for driving without vehicle insurance.
- 02:53:14 - 11300 BLK N I‐5: Officers observed a vehicle stopped on Northbound I‐5 just south of exit 186. A 30 year old Everett male was found slumped in the driver’s seat. Washington State Patrol arrived and took over. The male was arrested for Physical Control.
- 09:20:12 - 1200 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Officers responded to the 1200 block of Mill Creek Blvd for a reported domestic argument. Upon arrival and through investigation officers determined a 27 year old Mill Creek man and his 28 year old wife had argued about the state of their relationship. Officers determined no crime had occurred.
- 22:07:12 - BOTHELL EVERETT HWY / DUMAS RD: Officers conducted a traffic stop in the 13600 block of Bothell‐Everett Hwy. A 55 year old male from Edmonds was arrested for driving on a suspended license.
August 19, 2019
- 22:15:36 - 15400 BLK MAIN ST: Police responded to a verbal domestic between a father and his children in the 15400 block of Main Street.
- 23:24:45 - 17100 BLK 9TH AVE SE: A vehicle registered to a residence in Kent WA was found abandoned in a ditch in a restricted access area in the 17100 block of 9 Avenue SE. All attempts to locate and contact the registered owner were unsuccessful. The vehicle was impounded as abandoned and removed from the ditch.
August 20, 2019
- 11:47:18 - 13500 BLK 27TH DR SE: Officers responded to a report of identity theft in the 13500 block of 27 Dr. SE. A Mill Creek man reported credit accounts opened in his name without his authorization.
- 9:23:52 - 1800 BLK MILL CREEK RD: An officer responded to a report of found property in the 1800 block of Mill Creek Rd. A 20 year old Idaho male's wallet was found and has been entered in for safekeeping.
August 21, 2019
- 8:23:58 - 3300 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers responded to a suspicious circumstance in the 3300 block of 132nd St SE. A 49 year old man from Everett was contacted for a welfare check.
August 22, 2019
- 13:04:43 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to a death investigation in the 13500 block of North Creek Drive. A 63 year old male passed away of natural causes.
- 18:00:08 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to the 13500 block of North Creek Dr. for a physical domestic. A 35 year old female, a 38 year old male and a 16 year old, all Mill Creek residents, got into a verbal argument about noise. No assault occurred.
- 21:19:55 - 12900 BLK 19TH AVE SE: Officers contacted a suspicious vehicle in the 12900 block of 19th Ave SE. A 29 year old male from Toppenish and a 27 year old transient female were arrested for use/possession of drug paraphernalia. Both were cited and released from custody.