Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
According to the latest Mill Creek Police Blotter, a total of 320 responses were reported for the week of August 23rd to August 29th, 2019.
August 23, 2019
- 02:16:23 - 200 BLK 128TH ST SE: Officers stopped a vehicle in the 200 block of 128th St SE for an equipment violation. A 49 year old Marysville male was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail on a misdemeanor warrant.
- 15:58:19 - 13900 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to a verbal domestic in the 13900 block of North Creek Dr. An adult couple had an argument and did not commit any crimes.
- 16:51:16 - 2000 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers responded to a shoplifting incident that occurred near the 2000 block of 132 St SE. Officers made contact with the suspect the following day as he was seen in the area and recovered stolen property from his person. The suspect was booked into the county jail.
- 19:52:18 - 13400 BLK DUMAS RD: Police responded to a physical domestic in the 13400 block of Dumas Road between a 17 year old male and his mother. Charges against the juvenile are being referred to the prosecutor.
August 24, 2019
- 07:32:36 - 13400 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Mill Creek officers contacted a 19 year old transient subject near the 13400 block of Bothell-Everett Hwy. He was arrested for a warrant and booked into the county jail.
- 10:43:05 - 15600 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Officers responded to a report of harassment in the 15600 block of Mill Creek Blvd. Two men had a disagreement in a park over an off-leash dog.
- 13:35:21 - 4100 BLK 138TH ST SE: Officers took a report regarding a statue that was stolen off a front porch. The incident occurred near the 4100 block of 138 St SE.
August 25, 2019
- 00:08:07 - 1600 BLK 166TH PL SE: Officers responded to a verbal domestic in the 1600 block of 166th Pl SE.
- 14:50:02 - 13200 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers contacted an unlawful encampment near the 13300 block of Bothell-Everett Hwy. At the request of the property owner, Officers issued trespass notices to the transient subjects.
- 16:43:55 - 1100 BLK 164TH ST SE: A Mill Creek man assaulted his girlfriend in the 1100 block of 164 ST SE. He was booked for Assault 4th Degree DV.
August 26, 2019
- 07:14:50 - 132ND ST SE / BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers responded to a hit and run collision that occurred at SR 527/132nd ST SE. The victim driver (a 34 year old Renton woman) reported being rear ended by a male driving an SUV that fled the scene. Through investigation the causing driver (a 68 year old Snohomish man) was identified and arrested for Hit and run and Making false statements.
- 07:20:52 - 16200 BLK 27TH DR SE: Officer's responded to a missing person incident in the 16200 block of 27th Dr SE. It was determined that a Mill Creek female and infant were missing. It was believed they were with a party known to them and heading for California.
- 18:17:34 - 13300 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers responded to a theft of a bicycle in the 13300 block of Bothell-Everett Hwy. No suspect information at this time.
- 22:40:33 - BOTHELL EVERETT HWY / DUMAS RD: Officers responded to a hit and run collision in the 13600 block of Bothell-Everett Hwy. Suspect vehicle was a black Honda that fled the scene prior to police arrival.
August 27, 2019
- 16:45:02 - 2400 BLK 139TH ST SE: Officers responded to a theft report in the 2400 block 139th PL SE. A 45 year old Mill Creek woman reported the theft of a laptop computer from her unlocked vehicle.
- 21:10:30 - 13900 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers stopped a vehicle for moving violations in the 13900 block of Bothell-Everett HWY. A 22 year old Everett female was cited and released for DWLS 3rd Degree.
- 22:13:34 - 15728 MAIN ST: Officers found property in the 15700 block of Main St.
- 22:39:53 - 3400 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers responded to the 3400 block of 132nd St SE for a report of a disturbance. Investigation revealed that a 23 year old Everett female had assaulted her 21 year old Bothell sister in unincorporated Snohomish County. The 23 year old female had a misdemeanor warrant and was released to Snohomish County for investigation of the physical domestic.
- 23:00:23 - 3400 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers conducted a traffic stop in the 3400 block of 132nd St SE. A 34 year old male from Marysville was arrested for driving under the influence.
August 28, 2019
- 09:08:49 - 15600 BLK 25TH LN SE: PSO took a found property report for a bicycle, which was found at 15600 block of 25th Ln. SE.
- 12:52:32 - 2000 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers responded to a shoplifting incident that occurred near the 2000 block of 132 St SE.
- 14:18:26 - 13200 BLK DUMAS RD: Officers responded to a hit and run in the 13200 block of Dumas Rd. A red sedan caused a four-car collision and left the scene.
August 29, 2019
- 06:03:43 - 2300 BLK 136TH PL SE: Officers responded to a vehicle prowl in which a wallet was stolen. The incident occurred near the 2300 block of 136 St SE.
- 11:01:52 - 3400 BLK 144TH ST SE: PSO took a found property report for a bicycle, which was abandoned at 3400 block of 144th St. SE.
- 11:36:23 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers recovered a stolen vehicle from the 13500 block of North Creek Dr. The vehicle was impounded at the request of the registered owner.
- 20:28:412500 BLK 133RD PL SE Police responded to a verbal domestic between adult roommates in the 2500 block of 133rd Place SE. No crimes were committed.
- 20:28:41 - 2500 BLK 133RD PL SE: Police responded to a verbal domestic between adult roommates in the 2500 block of 133rd Place SE. No crimes were committed.
- 21:36:11 - 15300 BLK CASCADIAN WAY: The Mill Creek K9 Unit assisted the Snohomish County Sheriff's Office in the 15300 block of Cascadian Way.
- 21:54:45 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to a suspicious report near the 13500 block of North Creek Drive. Upon arrival, officers learned a DV verbal occurred between a 46 year old female resident and a 30's year old male former roommate.
- 23:32:47 - 13200 BLK 29TH AVE SE: A Lynnwood man was found asleep in his running vehicle in the 13200 block of 29 Avenue SE. After numerous attempts to wake him, the man was contacted and determined to be under the influence of alcohol. The man was arrested for being in physical control of a vehicle while intoxicated. The man was booked into the Snohomish County Jail.