Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
According to the latest Mill Creek Police Blotter, a total of 416 responses were reported for the week of August 9th to August 15th, 2019.
August 09, 2019
- 02:13:24 - 200 BLK 128TH ST SW: Officers stopped a vehicle for lane travel in the 100 block of 128th St SW. A 43 year old Everett male was arrested for DUI and booked into the Snohomish County Jail.
- 17:58:04 - 3200 BLK 132ND ST SE: An officer conducted a traffic stop on a vehicle in the 3200 block of 132nd St SE. The 42 year old female from Snohomish was cited for driving on a suspended license and negligent driving in the second degree.
- 21:23:54 - 14600 BLK MAIN ST: Police responded to a possible order violation in the 14600 block of Main St. A report was taken and submitted to the prosecutor’s office for review.
August 10, 2019
- 01:48:30 - 2000 BLK 132ND ST SE: An officer contacted a warrant subject in the 2000 block of 132nd St SE. A 36 year old female from Everett was arrested on an outstanding warrant.
- 08:44:49 - 15400 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: A vehicle was stolen in the 15400 block of Mill Creek BLVD.
- 19:02:38 - 15400 BLK MAIN ST: An intoxicated male entered a business in the 15400 block of Main Street and committed an unprovoked assault on another male who was with his family and friends at the time. The suspect was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail.
August 12, 2019
- 10:10:48 - 15200 BLK VILLAGE GREEN DR: Officers observed a vehicle speeding in the 15200 block of Village Green Drive. Upon contact with the driver it was found the driver had a suspended driver's license. The driver was cited and released on scene.
- 11:38:34 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officer's responded to a hit and run report in the 13500 block of North Creek Drive. A Mill Creek resident report their vehicle damaged during the overnight hours.
- 17:11:30 - 3300 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers responded to a report of found property in the 3300 block of 132nd St SE. A citizen found a money bag with cash.
- 19:17:24 - 13300 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers responded, via phone, to a collision report in the 13400 block of Bothell Everett Hwy.
- 21:10:16 - 15700 BLK MAIN ST: Officers found property in the 15700 block of Main St.
August 13, 2019
- 02:55:19 - 15700 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Officers responded to a malicious mischief in the 15700 block of Mill Creek Blvd. No suspect information at this time.
- 12:57:49 - 2000 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officer's responded to a theft not in progress in the 2000 block of 132nd St SE. An unknown subject stole merchandise and fled in a vehicle.
- 17:34:55 - 2600 BLK 143RD PL SE: Officers responded to what was initially reported as a physical domestic in the 2600 block of 143rd PL SE. A 54 year old Mill Creek male had a verbal altercation with his 31 year old daughter. The male confirmed nothing physical had taken place and there were no injuries. The female had left prior to police arrival.
- 18:52:59 - 1000 BLK 164TH ST SE: Officers responded to a report of a theft in progress in the 1000 block of 164th St SE. A 33 year old Bothell male was contacted and was also discovered to have drug paraphernalia on him. The male was booked into the Snohomish County Jail.
- 18:59:35 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to the 13500 block of North Creek Dr. for a report of an order violation. A 19 year old Everett male was arrested in the 7700 block of Broadway for an order violation and booked into the Snohomish County Jail.
August 14, 2019
- 13:33:12 - 2000 BLK 132ND ST SE: A transient man made a fraudulent return to a business in the 2000 block of 132 ST SE. Charges are being filed.
- 15:40:00 - 15400 BLK MAIN ST: Officers responded to a welfare check in the 15400 block of Main St. Three juveniles were taken into protective custody.
- 20:03:27 - 13300 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Witnesses followed a vehicle that was swerving on I5 then in the 1000 block of 132 Street SE in Mill Creek. The witnesses reported a possible DUI driver stopped in the Gateway Center parking lot in the 13300 block of SR527. An officer arrived and contacted the driver of the suspect vehicle, a thirty-two-year-old Everett woman. After conducting an investigation, the woman was arrested for DUI and driving on a suspended Arizona driver's license.
August 15, 2019
- 16:49:06 - 3200 BLK 139TH PL SE: Officers responded to an assault in the 3200 block of 139 St. SE. A 57 year old Mill Creek man was arrested for an assault that stemmed from a parking complaint.
- 17:52:56 - 2100 BLK 158TH ST SE: Police responded to a reported assault that had occurred between two Mill Creek men in the 2100 block of 158th Street SE. Following an on-scene investigation the case was referred to the prosecutor.
- 20:51:20 - 15300 BLK 14TH DR SE: Officers responded to a domestic disturbance in the 15300 block of 14th Dr SE. A 63 year old male resident and a 71 year old female resident had a verbal argument.
- 21:24:41 - 16600 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers responded to an assist fire report near the 16600 block of Bothell-Everett HWY. A 50 year old homeless male was arrested on an outstanding misdemeanor DV warrant and booked into the Snohomish County Jail.
- 21:51:55 - 3300 BLK SILVER CREST DR: Police responded to a verbal domestic in the 3300 block of Silver Crest DR. During the call, police determined that a 20 year old Mill Creek man was a danger to himself and/or others. For that reason, the subject was transported to the hospital for a mental evaluation.
- 23:13:07 - 16200 BLK 27TH DR SE: Police responded to a verbal domestic in the 16200 block of 27th Drive SE after a Mill Creek man reported that his adult daughter's ex-boyfriend had come up from California and was refusing to leave their property despite requests to do so. Following an on-scene investigation, the California man was cited and released for Criminal Trespass.