Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
This week’s police beat contains a brief description of a portion of those calls for the week of December 15th to December 21st, 2017.
December 15, 2017
- 18:05:03 - 3300 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers responded to a shoplift in progress in the 3300 block of 132nd. A male subject was trespassed and taken into custody to be booked on multiple charges.
- 19:01:54 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Police responded to a theft report in the 13500 block of North Creek Dr. A 28 year old Mill Creek female reported her rent payment had been stolen from the drop box at the apartment leasing office.
- 23:15:37 - 15600 BLK VILLAGE GREEN DR: Officers responded to a suspicious vehicle in the 15600 BLK of Village Green DR. A male subject was later booked into Snohomish County for physical control.
December 16, 2017
- 08:44:40 - 3000 BLK SILVER CREST DR: Officers contacted a suspicious vehicle near the 3000 block of Silver Crest Dr, a subject who was passed out from using heroin. He was taken into custody for being in possession of a controlled substance.
- 10:40:41 - 4300 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers took a report regarding damage to a commercial property.
- 12:18:25 - 16300 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers responded to a welfare check in the 16300 block of Bothell-Everett Hwy. An Everett man was arrested for DUI.
December 17, 2017
- 00:07:56 - 1300 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Officers responded to a physical altercation between a boyfriend and girlfriend in the 1300 block of Mill Creek Blvd. A 30 year old female was arrested for DV Assault and booked into the Snohomish County Jail.
- 15:52:05 - 1100 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Officers responded to a report of domestic violence in the 1100 block of Mill Creek Blvd. A Mill Creek man was arrested for Assault 2 DV, preventing a 911 call, and Malicious Mischief 3 DV.
- 20:11:01 - 2000 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers found an unoccupied stolen vehicle in the 2000 Block of 132nd. Vehicle was returned to the registered owner.
- 20:33:09 - 1800 BLK 168TH PL SE: Officers responded to the 1800 block of 168th Pl SE for a Hit and Run report. A parked vehicle was hit sometime between 12/16/17 at approx. 10:30 P.M. and 12/17/17 at approx. 10:34 P.M.
- 21:43:02 - 13400 BLK DUMAS RD: Officers stopped a vehicle in the 13500 block of Bothell-Everett HWY for an equipment violation. A 40 year old Everett male was cited and released for NVOL w/o ID.
- 22:29:20 - 14700 BLK MAIN ST: Officers responded to a verbal domestic at the 14700 block of Main Street.
- 23:04:59 - 35TH AVE SE / SEATTLE HILL RD: Officers observed a disabled vehicle in the 3400 block of Seattle Hill Rd. A 37-year-old Seattle male driver failed to yield the right of way when they were turning onto Seattle Hill Rd off of 35th Ave SE and was hit by another vehicle that fled the area.
December 18, 2017
- 12:40:06 - 15200 BLK 12TH DR SE: A Mill Creek man living in the 15200 block of 12 DR SE reported that his identity had been compromised and he had several fraudulent lines of credit open under his name.
- 22:35:11 - 151ST ST SE / BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: A 27 year old female subject was arrested for an outstanding warrant out of Kansas after crashing her car in the 15100 block of Bothell Everett Highway.
December 19, 2017
- 00:17:13 - 14500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to the report of a verbal domestic disturbance in the 14500 block of North Creek Drive.
- 10:01:03 - 3200 BLK 132ND ST SE: Police responded to the 3200 block of 132nd Street SE after a business reported one of their front windows had been broken.
- 17:20:46 - 16400 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Police responded to an assault with a knife call near the 16400 block of Bothell-Everett Highway. A Mill Creek man was arrested and booked for assault in the second degree.
- 17:53:10 - 14600 BLK 13TH AVE SE: Officers responded to the report of an identity theft in the 14600 block of 13th Ave SE.
- 18:32:42 - 151ST ST 527 BOTHELL EVERETT HIGHWAY: Police were called to a single car collision in the 15100 block of Bothell Everett Hwy. A 27 year old female was arrested for a felony warrant, driving while suspended, negligent driving, possession of drug paraphernalia, and introducing contraband into a holding facility.
December 20, 2017
- 12:39:25 - 16300 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: PSO took a found property report for a bicycle, which was found in the 16300 block of Mill Creek Blvd.
- 13:03:37 - 1700 BLK 144TH PL SE: Officers took a theft report that occurred near the 1700 block of 144th Pl SE.
- 15:01:54 - 15800 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: An officer responded to a report of theft in the 15800 block of Mill Creek Blvd. An Everett female reported her wallet was stolen after she set it down on a table.
- 20:09:10 - 4300 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers were dispatched to the 4300 block of 132nd St SE for found property. A bag containing some welding equipment was recovered and logged into safekeeping.
- 21:31:20 - 13200 BLK 35TH AVE SE: Officers attempted to stop a vehicle in the 13100 block of 35th Ave SE for a moving violation. Initially the vehicle failed to yield, and then eventually stopped. The 19-year old male driver from Everett was arrested for Failing to Obey Officer and being in possession of marijuana.
December 21, 2017
- 10:47:30 - 14700 BLK MAIN ST: An officer responded to the report of a vehicle prowl in the 14700 Main St. The victim, a 26 year old man, had a handgun stolen from his vehicle.
- 10:52:57 - 13600 BLK 29TH AVE SE Officers responded to a domestic disturbance, which occurred near the 13600 block of 29 Ave SE.
- 22:57:10 - 1000 BLK 164TH ST SE: Officers conducted a traffic stop on a vehicle in the 1000 block of 164th ST SE. The 40 year old Lynnwood woman was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail for DWLS 3.