Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
This week’s police beat contains a brief description of a portion of those calls for the week of December 22nd to December 28th, 2017.
December 22, 2017
- 02:39:13 - 2700 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers stopped a vehicle in the 3300 block of 132nd St SE for an equipment violation. A 21 year old Everett male was cited and released for DWLS 3rd Degree and a 42 year old Everett male was cited and released for allowing an unauthorized person to drive.
- 08:51:06 - 15100 BLK 19TH SE: Officers received multiple reports of an erratic driver southbound on SR-527. Officers located the vehicle in a parking lot in the 15100 block of SR-527. Officers contacted and arrested a male for weapon violations.
- 11:46:24 - 2700 BLK 143RD ST SE: Police responded to the 2700 block of 143rd Street SE after a Mill Creek woman reported a cold assault that occurred between her and a roommate.
- 14:52:27-13000 BLK 45TH DR SE: An officer responded to the report of theft in the 13400 block of 45th Dr SE. The victim is a 47 year old Mill Creek resident.
- 19:36:19 - 13300 BLK BTHL EVERETT HWY: Police responded to assist Everett Police on an assault with a knife in the 13300 block of Bothell Everett Highway. A 50 year old male was arrested and booked into jail.
- 20:54:22 - 3200 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers responded to a robbery that occurred in the 3200 block of 132nd St SE. A white male in his early to mid-20s approached the pharmacy counter and handed the employees a note demanding prescription narcotics. They obliged and gave the suspect a bottle of prescription narcotics he left the store in an unknown direction before police arrived.
December 23, 2017
- 14:30:57 - 16100 BLK BTHL EVERETT HWY: Two men entered a fenced construction area in the 16100 block of SR-527 and attempted to steal several items. They were scared off by a resident and apprehended by police a short distance away.
- 20:46:49 - 16300 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: An officer contacted a suspicious vehicle in the 16300 block of Mill Creek Blvd. Two males were transported to the Snohomish County Jail for outstanding warrants.
December 26, 2017
- 10:37:01 - 2300 BLK VILLAGE GREEN DR: Officers responded to a report of a hit and run in the 2300 block of Village Green Dr. An unknown vehicle hit the neighborhood sign and knocked it over.
- 14:41:10 - 14400 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers took a report regarding an apartment complex that had it's mailbox cluster broken into.
- 16:22:48 - 3300 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers were notified of a stolen vehicle in the 3500 block of 132nd St SE. The vehicle was wrecked in the 3900 block of 132nd St SE and officers were able to apprehend and arrest a 38 year old Everett woman. The woman was booked into Snohomish County Jail.
December 27, 2017
- 01:14:41 - 3300 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers contacted two individuals in the 3300 block of 132nd St SE. A 33 year old Lake Stevens female was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail for Felony and Misdemeanor warrants.
- 02:49:37 - 2600 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers responded to a verbal domestic in the 2600 block of 132nd ST SE. No arrest was made and the man left the residence.
- 22:25:44 - 15500 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Police responded to a report of a verbal domestic in the 15500 block of Mill Creek Boulevard. It was subsequently resolved without incident or arrest.
December 28, 2017
- 05:46:11 - 15400 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: An officer responded to a theft report in the 15400 block of Mill Creek Blvd. A 30 year old male reported his bicycle was stolen sometime overnight.