Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day. According to the latest Mill Creek Police Blotter, a total of 378 responses were reported the week of February 15th to February 21st, 2019.
February 15, 2019
- 12:02:04 - 14200 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: A Mill Creek officer responded to a vehicle prowl in the 14200 block of Main Street. A resident was reporting the theft of a wallet and firearm from a vehicle.
- 13:41:46 - 2000 BLK 132ND ST SE: A Mill Creek officer responded to a fraud in progress in the 2000 block of 132nd St SE. A male was using old receipts to make false returns for money. The subject was arrested and booked on an outstanding warrant.
- 17:32:19 - 15600 BLK MAIN ST: Police responded to a theft in progress in the 15600 block of Main Street. Following an on scene investigation, a Snohomish woman was subsequently cited for theft in the 3rd degree and released.
- 17:39:39 - 15100 BLK MAIN ST: A Mill Creek officer responded to a hit and run in the 15100 block of Main Street. A witness observed a vehicle strike another and leave. Investigation pending.
February 16, 2019
- 08:18:20 - 4000 BLK 145TH PL SE: Officers responded to a domestic violence incident that occurred near 4000 145 Pl SE. Officers arrested the suspect a short time later at a motel in south Everett. He was booked into the County jail on domestic violence charges.
February 17, 2019
- 03:43:44 - 8500 BLK EVERGREEN WAY: The Mill Creek K9 Unit responded to a homicide in the 8500 block of Evergreen Way to assist the Everett Police Department.
- 08:20:54 - 3400 BLK 132ND ST SE: A Mill Creek officer stopped a vehicle and found the driver had a suspended driver's license. The driver was cited into court.
- 11:08:27 - 3300 BLK 132ND ST SE: An Officer contacted a suspicious vehicle in the 3300 block of 132nd St SE. A 46 year old male was arrested for an outstanding warrant and booked into the Snohomish County Jail.
- 13:29:18 - 13400 BLK 33RD DR SE: A Mill Creek officer responded to a hit and run incident in the 13400 block of 33rd DR SE. A vehicle was struck during the overnight hours. No suspect information available.
February 18, 2019
- 09:44:18 - 15900 BLK 32ND AVE SE: A boat motor was stolen off a boat that was parked near the 15900 block of 32nd Ave SE.
- 14:30:38 - 13200 BLK DUMAS RD: An officer made a traffic stop in the 13200 block of Dumas Rd. A male from Mill Creek was arrested for driving on a suspended license.
- 20:35:58 - 1900 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers stopped a vehicle in the 1900 block of 132ndST SE for a registration violation. A 46 year old Everett female was cited and released for DWLS 3rd Degree.
- 23:17:04 - 1000 BLK 164TH ST SW: Officers stopped a vehicle in the 1000 block of 164thST SW for a registration violation. A 25 year old Arlington female was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail for DWLS 3rd Degree.
- 23:19:12 - 1500 BLK 136TH ST SE: Police responded to the report of graffiti in the 1500 block of 136th St SE.
February 19, 2019
- 02:17:58 - 12900 BLK 19TH AVE SE: Police located a stolen vehicle in the 12900 block of 19th Ave SE. Subsequent to notifying the registered owner, the vehicle was impounded per request. There are no suspects at this time and the investigation is ongoing.
- 08:42:09 - 14700 BLK MAIN ST: Officers took a report regarding a vehicle prowl that occurred near the 14700 block of Main St.
- 09:17:29 - 1700 BLK 132ND ST SE: An officer made a traffic stop in the 1600 block of 132nd St SE. The driver was cited and released for driving on a suspended license.
- 11:05:53 - 11300 BLK 19TH AVE SE: An officer conducted a traffic stop in the 11300 block of 19th Ave Se. An Everett man was stopped for driving on a suspended license. Further investigation led to the finding of narcotics, but due to the small amount, they were taken for destruction.
- 13:29:53 - 3200 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers issued trespass notices on shoplifting suspects in the 3200 block of 132nd ST SE.
- 13:43:40 - 2000 BLK 148TH ST SE: A Mill Creek couple reported a subject they did not know had been using their address in the 1200 block of 148 Street SE for the last year without their knowledge to avoid debt collectors.
- 23:43:37 - 1100 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Officers responded to what was initially reported as a 911 hang-up in the 1100 block of Mill Creek Blvd. Upon investigation, a Mill Creek male was being verbal but nothing criminal occurred. The male had an outstanding warrant for his arrest, therefore he was taken into custody and booked into jail.
February 20, 2019
- 13:07:48 - 13400 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Police responded to the 13400 block of Bothell-Everett Highway for an order violation that had occurred earlier in the day. Following an investigation, a 25 year old Bothell man was arrested for violating an anti-harassment order.
- 14:31:10 - 16100 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: PSO took a found property report for a wallet, which had been found at 16100 block of Mill Creek Blvd.
- 15:40:50 - 16300 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: PSO took a found property report for a ring, which had been found at 16300 block of Mill Creek Blvd.
- 16:49:09 - 3400 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers responded to 3400 132nd St SE for a disturbance.