Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
According to the latest Mill Creek Police Blotter, a total of 322 responses were reported the week of February 16th to February 22nd, 2018.
February 16, 2018
- 01:34:53 - 13800 BLK 28TH DR SE: Officers responded to the 13800 block of 28th Dr. SE for a report of an assault. A 19 year old Mill Creek female was arrested and booked for assaulting a 76 year old Mill Creek female.
- 07:03:24 - 1200 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: A Mill Creek woman reported her vehicle stolen from the 1200 block of Mill Creek BLVD. The vehicle was recovered by WSP soon thereafter.
- 10:19:29 - 15000 BLK 3RD DR SE: Police took a harassment report after a Mill Creek woman reported a suspicious and threatening letter that was left on her door step.
- 15:12:36 - 900 BLK 164TH ST SE: A Mill Creek officer responded to a hit and run in the 900 block of 164th St SE. A Mill Creek officer responded and found a vehicle had struck a parked car and the driver did not provide the appropriate information. The officer found the other party and information was exchange.
- 16:35:32 - 2900 BLK 139TH PL SE: A Mill Creek officer was dispatched to a suspicious vehicle in the 2900 block of 139th Pl SE. Upon checking the license plate of the vehicle, it was found to be a stolen vehicle with no one around it. The vehicle was returned to the owner in Monroe.
- 17:32:34 - 1100 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: A Mill Creek officer responded to the 1100 block of Mill Creek Blvd regarding a harassment complaint.
- 19:20:56 - 16000 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers responded to a theft that occurred in the 16000 of Bothell-Everett Hwy. A local woman had reported $325 worth of services had been stolen from her business establishment.
February 17, 2018
- 11:30:44 - 15600 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: A Mill Creek officer stopped a vehicle for speeding in the 15600 block of Mill Creek Blvd. The female driver was found not to have a license and was cited into court.
- 14:11:42 - 15300 BLK MAIN ST: A Mill Creek officer responded to a reported hit and run in the 15300 block of Main Street. A female was reporting her vehicle struck while parked in a parking lot. There is no suspect vehicle information at this time.
- 16:55:38 - 3300 BLK 132ND ST SE: Mill Creek officers responded to a theft in progress in the 3300 block of 132nd St SE. A Mill Creek male had stolen alcohol from a store and fled. Officers were able to find the subject and took him into custody. The subject was cited and released on scene.
February 18, 2018
- 07:45:18 - 13500 BLK 35TH AVE SE: Police responded to a commercial burglary near the 13500 block of 35th Avenue SE.
February 19, 2018
- 03:09:54 - 15700 BLK MAIN ST: A local man found a wallet, handing it off to officers in an attempt to return found property to the rightful owner.
- 22:52:14 - 13200 BLK 35TH AVE SE: An officer made a traffic stop in the 13200 block of 35th Ave SE. A 34 year old female and a 31 year old male from Everett were both arrested for outstanding warrants. Drug paraphernalia was seen in the vehicle and a search warrant for their vehicle is pending.
February 20, 2018
- 13:02:00 - 16200 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Police responded to a theft that occurred in the 16200 block of Bothell Everett Highway. Evidence collected on scene lead to a 37 year old female subject. Subsequently, charges will be forwarded.
- 16:42:14 - 14600 BLK MAIN ST: A Mill Creek officer responded to the report of a vehicle prowl in the 14600 block of Main Street. The 22 year old victim had her purse stolen from her vehicle.
February 21, 2018
- 03:10:58 - 500 BLK 164TH ST SW: Officers stopped a vehicle with suspended registration in the 400 block of 164th St SW. Charges of driving with a suspended vehicle registration were forwarded on a 23 year old Mill Creek male.
February 22, 2018
- 12:41:04 - 1300 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: PSO took a found property report for ID papers, which were found at Mill Apartments.