Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
According to the latest Mill Creek Police Blotter, a total of 360 responses were reported the week of February 23rd to March 1st, 2018.
February 23, 2018
- 10:34:43 - 16500 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Police performed a traffic stop in the 17300 block of Bothell Everett Highway. Subsequently, a 21-year-old male was cited and released for driving on a suspended license.
- 14:25:42 - 2000 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers initiated a traffic stop of a vehicle in the 2000 block of 132nd ST SE. The driver, a 48-year-old Everett man, was arrested on an outstanding warrant without incident.
- 18:29:52 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: An officer completed a runaway report in the 13500 block of North Creek Drive.
- 21:14:25 - 12900 BLK 19TH AVE SE: An officer contacted a suspicious vehicle in the 12900 block of 19th Ave SE. A 31-year-old male from Everett was arrested on an outstanding warrant.
February 24, 2018
- 01:42:11 - 14100 BLK 35TH AVE SE: An officer made a traffic stop in the 14100 block of 35th Ave SE. With the assistance of Washington State Patrol, a 32-year-old female from Bothell was arrested for DUI.
- 01:46:45 - 1100 BLK 156TH PL SE: Officers responded to a domestic violence assault where a 43-year-old Everett woman was arrested and booked into Snohomish County Jail.
- 03:33:05 - 14500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: An officer completed a suspicious circumstance report in the 14500 block of North Creek Dr.
- 09:02:45 - 1400 BLK TRILLIUM BLVD SE: Officers responded to a property report in the 1400 block of Trillium Blvd. A bicycle was found in the bushes.
February 25, 2018
- 10:46:04 - 13500 BLK 28TH AVE SE: Police Officers proactively arrested a 51-year-old male in the 13500 block of 28th Ave SE for a warrant.
February 26, 2018
- 10:24:05 - 15200 BLK MAIN ST: An officer responded to a theft in the 15200 block of Main Street. A female reported her credit card stolen while in a local business. Investigation pending.
- 17:21:09 - 1300 BLK 156TH ST SE: A Mill Creek woman reported her apartment was burglarized in the 1300 block of 156 ST SE.
- 19:01:24 - 3300 BLK SILVER CREST DR: Officers responded to a theft report in the 3300 block of Silver Crest Drive. A male reported that a known subject stole an iPad after spending the night at a friend's house. Charges are being forwarded to the Prosecutor.
February 27, 2018
- 04:56:16 - 15400 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Police responded to the Mill Creek Library to check on a parking complaint. The vehicle in question was found to be stolen out of Everett. There was also a license plate stolen out of Marysville on the vehicle.
- 10:50:29 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officer took a cold theft report in the PD lobby. A Mill Creek woman reported that a money order used to pay rent was stolen from her apartment's "drop box" and cashed with the original "pay to" information removed and new credentials forged.
- 13:32:56 - 1700 BLK 132ND ST SE: Police took a cold theft report after a 33-year-old Mill Creek woman reported her purse stolen from a business in the 1700 block of 132nd Street SE.
February 28, 2018
- 09:39:10 - 1500 BLK 166TH PL SE: Officers responded to a theft in the 1500 block of 166 Pl. SE. A package was stolen from a porch.
March 1, 2018
- 07:07:40 - 3000 BLK 145TH PL SE: Police took a report of a theft that occurred in the 3000 block of 145 PL SE at approximately 07:30 hours. No evidence or clues lead to a suspect at this time.
- 10:03:36 - 3300 BLK 132ND ST SE: Police responded to a welfare check at the 3300 block of 132nd St SE. Upon investigation, evidence suggested drugs were present inside of an involved vehicle. Subsequently, the vehicle was impounded, and a search warrant is pending. No arrests were made.
- 19:53:05 - 12900 BLK 19TH AVE SE: An officer recovered an unoccupied stolen vehicle in the 12900 block of 19th Ave SE. Investigation ongoing.
- 21:12:44 - 15400 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers responded to the 15400 block of Bothell‐Everett HWY for a report of someone being followed in a white vehicle. Investigation revealed that the vehicles were involved in a hit and run at the Alderwood Mall and the victim vehicle followed the suspect vehicle into Mill Creek. The victim, a 45-year-old Everett male, didn’t want to file charges against the suspect, a 26-year-old Snohomish male. Both parties were given an exchange of information.