Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
According to the latest Mill Creek Police Blotter, a total of 422 responses were reported the week of February 8th to February 14th, 2019.
February 08, 2019
- 08:12:04 - 13800 BLK 28TH DR SE: Officers took a report regarding a license plate theft.
February 09, 2019
- 09:14:28 - 13300 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers arrested a transient woman for possession of Methamphetamine in the 13300 block of SR-527.
- 10:22:25 - 1000 BLK 164TH ST SE: Mill Creek Officers assisted the Snohomish County Sheriff's Office Deputies when they arrested an Everett man for trespassing and disorderly conduct after he refused to leave the scene of a previous collision.
- 22:28:29 - 1800 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers stopped a vehicle for expired registration. A 47 year old Everett male was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail for DWLS 3rd Degree and Ignition Interlock Violation.
February 10, 2019
- 04:34:09 - 1000 BLK 151ST ST SE: Officers found that the stop sign and the no left turn sign at the intersection of 151st St SE and Bothell-Everett HWY had been hit and knocked down.
- 23:02:11 - 14900 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers located an occupied stolen vehicle in the 14900 block of SR-527. The vehicle was stopped and two males were removed from the vehicle and booked into jail.
February 11, 2019
- 01:17:48 - 1500 BLK 136TH ST SE: Police responded to a blocking vehicle in the 1500 block of 136th St SE. Subsequent to investigation, a 30 year old male was issued a criminal citation for Hit & Run of Unattended Property, and Reckless Driving.
- 15:13:59 - 4500 BLK 135TH PL SE: Officers responded to the 4500 block 135th PL SE for a Burglary report. A 27 year old Mill Creek man reported unknown suspects entered his attached garage and stole two motorcycles from within.
February 12, 2019
- 00:26:37 - 3400 BLK 132ND ST SW: The Mill Creek K9 Unit assisted the Snohomish County Sheriffs Officer with a felony warrant subject who fled on foot. K9 Bagira, after a lengthy track in deep snow located the suspect who was hiding behind a closed door attached to a residence.
- 12:07:24 - 15728 MAIN ST: Officers responded to a lost property complaint at the police department.
- 18:40:06 - 13200 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Employees of a tire store in the 13200 block of SR-527 reported a stranger walked into an employee locker-room and stole personal belongings. A short time later, the suspect returned and was arrested. The stolen property was recovered from the suspect.
February 13, 2019
- 13:32:50 - 3300 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers arrested a woman for driving on a suspended license and providing the officer with an ID card that did not belong to her, nor did it look anything like the woman.
- 15:05:01 - 13000 BLK 39TH AVE SE: An officer contacted a 31 year old male from Everett passed out behind the wheel. The vehicle was impounded pending a search warrant, and the male was booked into Snohomish County Jail for possession of a controlled substance.
- 21:48:49 - 1100 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Officers responded to a domestic disturbance in the 1100 block of Mill Creek Blvd. A male and female were arguing with each other.
February 14, 2019
- 19:42:01 - 16000 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Officers responded to a cold verbal domestic disturbance in the 16000 block of Mill Creek Blvd. A female reported she had an argument with her soon to be ex-husband.