Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
According to the latest Mill Creek Police Blotter, a total of 386 responses were reported for the week of July 19th to July 25th, 2019.
July 19, 2019
- 14:36:58 - 16200 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers responded to a business in the 16200 block SR 527 for a fraud complaint. The business owner (a 70 year old Mill Creek man) reported unknown suspect(s) had paid for goods using a counterfeit $20 bill. There is no suspect information available.
July 20, 2019
- 10:43:53 - 14600 BLK 28TH DR SE: Officer's responded to a theft not in progress in the 14600 block of 28th Dr SE. A Mill Creek resident was reporting stolen mail.
July 21, 2019
- 01:39:06 - 13300 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers initiated a subject contact with a male in the 13300 block of SR-527 who was believed to have warrants. The 27 year old Everett male was arrested for an outstanding warrant and booked into jail.
- 10:12:27 - 13600 BLK 28TH DR SE: Officers responded to a burglary in the 13600 block of 28th Dr SE. An unknown male entered an unsecured garage and stole a bicycle.
- 20:36:36 - 3200 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers contacted a suspicious vehicle in the 3200 block of 132nd St SE. It was later found the driver of the vehicle, a 42 year old male from Everett, had multiple warrants for his arrest. A K-9 track was conducted, but the suspect was not apprehended.
- 22:13:25 - 13400 BLK DUMAS RD: Officers responded to the 13400 block of Dumas Rd for a report of a verbal domestic. Upon arrival, it was learned an argument had occurred between a mother and son, but it had not escalated to a crime. A report was taken.
July 22, 2019
- 12:18:57 - 13400 BLK DUMAS RD: 0 Officers responded to a vehicle prowl in the 13400 block of Dumas Rd. An unknown subject broke into a car overnight.
- 14:20:27 - 14400 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to a vehicle prowl in the 14400 block of North Creek Dr. A car was broken into overnight by an unknown suspect.
July 23, 2019
- 23:15:43 - 3300 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers responded to a theft in the 3300 block of 132nd St SE. A 38 year old Everett woman reported her cell phone stolen. Subsequently, a report was taken and there are no leads at this time.
July 24, 2019
- 09:36:25 - 14100 BLK 23RD DR SE: Officers responded to a report of a cold vehicle prowl near the 14100 block of 23rd Dr SE.
- 13:31:10 - 15728 MAIN ST: An officer responded to a computer trespass and identity theft report at the Mill Creek PD in the 15700 block of Main St. An unknown subject used a Mill Creek company's email in an attempt to defraud an out of state customer of money.
- 18:03:26 - 15600 BLK MAIN ST: Mill Creek officers responded to a theft report in the 15600 block of Main St. A 39 year old Edmonds male was cited and released for theft.
- 18:55:13 - 13300 BLK 35TH ST SE: Officers responded to a hit and run collision in the 13300 block of 35th Ave SE. A vehicle driven by an unknown male struck another vehicle driven by a Bothell male. The suspect vehicle failed to yield when exiting the parking lot. No injuries were reported. Further investigation required.
July 25, 2019
- 08:18:24 - 15800 BLK 29TH DR SE: Officers responded to a malicious mischief report in the 15800 block of 29th Dr SE. A homeowner reported their house egged during the overnight hours.
- 11:43:03 - 15928 MILL CREEK BLVD: Officers responded to a report of an assault that had occurred at SCSO South Precinct. A 49 year old Everett woman reported her daughter had assaulted her, then fled. Officers located the daughter in the Town Center and placed her under arrest.
- 12:11:20 - 16300 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officer's responded to a theft that just occurred in the 16300 block of Bothell-Everett Hwy. A Mill Creek resident had her purse stolen while she was at her vehicle.
- 12:13:13 - 1300 BLK 156TH ST SE: Officers responded to a cold theft in the 1300 block of 156th St SE. An unknown suspect stole packages from a doorstep.
- 22:09:44 - 2300 BLK SEATTLE HILL RD: Officers stopped a vehicle in the 2000 block of Seattle Hill Rd for lane travel. A 39 year old Everett male was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail for DUI.