Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
According to the latest Mill Creek Police Blotter, a total of 299 responses were reported for the week of March 13th to March 19th, 2020.
March 13, 2020
- 14:20:17 - 900 BLK 149TH ST SE: A 45-year-old Mill Creek woman reported found narcotics to police in the 900 block of 149 ST SE.
- 20:54:02 - 3300 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers responded to the 3300 block of 132nd ST SE for a malicious mischief report. A 16-year-old Everett male reported unknown individuals smashed his car window while exiting a fast food drive-through.
- 22:42:52 - 14700 BLK 39TH DR SE: A Mill Creek man reported the theft of packages from his residence located in the 14700 block of 39 Drive SE.
- 23:49:35 - 1500 BLK 136TH ST SE: Officers responded to the police station for a report of an unknown vehicle following a vehicle of females. The license plate of the vehicle was obtained and the owners will be contacted.
March 14, 2020
- 11:50:09 - 14800 BLK 8TH AVE SE: Police responded to a verbal domestic disturbance between a 48-year-old Mill Creek woman and her son in the 14800 block of 8TH AVE SE.
- 20:30:53 - 14600 BLK MAIN ST: Officers responded to a report of a burglary and theft at an apartment complex located in the 14600 block of Main St. The victim, a 42-year-old Mill Creek resident, suspected his estranged wife, a 44-year-old Bothell woman, of unlawfully entering his apartment and taking his personal effects.
- 23:14:10 - 19300 BLK HWY 99: Officers stopped a vehicle for an equipment violation in the 19300 block of HWY 99. A 63-year-old Edmonds male was cited and released for DWLS 3rd Degree.
March 16, 2020
- 22:44:00 - 14500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to a suspicious report in the 14500 block of North Creek Dr. A 32-year-old Monroe male was contacted on suspicion of burglary. Further follow-up required.
March 17, 2020
- 06:26:20 - 1500 BLK 136TH ST SE: Officers took a report regarding a suspicious circumstance that occurred in the 1400 block of Trillium Blvd.
- 08:00:22 - 15900 BLK 26TH AVE SE: Officers responded to a vehicle prowl in the 15900 BLK of 26 Ave. SE. A driver's license was stolen from a car parked overnight.
- 09:14:55 - 200 BLK 128TH ST SW: Officer's assist an outside agency on an investigation.
- 14:35:50 - 2800 BLK 152ND PL SE: A 76-year-old Mill Creek man was found deceased by his caregiver. Police investigated and took a report.
- 22:52:21 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR Officers were dispatched to a report of an assault with a weapon (stun gun) in the 13500 block of North Creek Dr. All parties involved were uncooperative with officers during the investigation. The stun gun was taken for destruction.
March 18, 2020
- 16:24:30 - 3300 BLK 132ND ST SE: A 14-year-old Mill Creek juvenile reported her phone stolen from the 3300 block of 132 ST SE.
- 21:36:06 - 3300 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers responded to a found property report in the 3300 block of 132nd ST SE. An unknown female reportedly dropped a baggy of suspected crystal methamphetamine while shoplifting. It's not known what was specifically shoplifted. The suspected drugs were taken by police for destruction.
March 19, 2020
- 01:45:25 - 1500 BLK N LAKE STICKNEY DR: Officers responded to assist with the apprehension of a residential burglary suspect in the 1500 block of Lake Stickney Drive per the request of the Snohomish County Sheriff's Office. A 36-year-old Lynnwood man was contacted and booked into the Snohomish County Jail on residential burglary charges and a number of warrants.
- 07:34:00 - 13400 BLK DUMAS RD: A 45-year-old female reported that her residence and a vehicle were vandalized in the 13400 block of Dumas RD. A nearby business in the 13300 block of SR527 was also vandalized. It is suspected that the crimes are connected.
- 22:50:09 - 1700 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers located an unoccupied stolen vehicle in the 1700 block of 132nd ST SE. The vehicle was released to the registered owner.