Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day. According to the latest Mill Creek Police Blotter, a total of 275 responses were reported the week of November 16th to November 22nd, 2018.
November 16, 2018
- 08:52:21 - 16300 BLK SR527: Officers contacted a suspicious vehicle in the 16300 block of Bothell Everett Hwy. A 32 year old male from Shoreline was arrested for possession of a controlled substance. The male was cited and released from custody.
- 13:55:18 - 2000 BLK 132ND ST SE: An Auburn resident had her wallet stolen after accidently leaving it in an aisle while shopping.
- 21:54:23 - 4100 BLK 133RD ST SE: Officers responded to a domestic situation between two females in the 4100 block of 132nd St SE. One female was trespassed from the location.
November 17, 2018
- 01:00:17 - 11300 BLK 19TH AVE SE: Officers assisted Everett PD with a domestic incident in the 11300 block of 19th Ave SE involving a verbal argument between parents and a subsequent verbal argument between parents and their child. There were reports of an assault, but there was no evidence of such.
- 02:50:31 - 600 BLK 128TH ST SE: Police contacted a subject in the 600 block of 128th St SE. The subject was found to have a misdemeanor warrant, but was not booked due to medical reasons.
- 18:21:37 - 13300 BLK DUMAS RD: A 57 year old female was observed by a citizen driving erratically in the 13300 block of Dumas Rd. The female was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail for DUI.
November 18, 2018
- 07:48:57 - 13500 BLK 14TH DR SE: A vehicle was stolen from the 13500 block of 14th Drive SE.
- 20:12:29 - 16400 BLK SR527: Officers stopped a vehicle in the 15800 block of Bothell-Everett Hwy for a registration violation. A 19 year old female was cited and released for DWLS 3rd Degree.
November 19, 2018
- 07:30:10 - 13600 BLK 28TH DR SE: Police responded to a vehicle prowl report in the 13600 block of 28th Drive SE after a Mill Creek man reported two shotguns as well as other items stolen from his truck overnight.
- 08:41:37 - 13700 BLK 33RD DR SE: Officers responded to the 13700 block of 33rd Drive for a car prowl report. The victim reported that an unknown person(s) illegally entered his vehicle. The only reported item stolen was a set of keys to another vehicle and the home.
- 16:48:08 - 2000 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers responded to a theft report in the 2100 block of 132nd St SE. The case is under investigation.
November 20, 2018
- 12:26:39 - 1500 BLK 136TH ST SE: Officers responded to a missing juvenile that ran away from the 1500 block of 136th St SE. A search for the juvenile was conducted, however, no contact was made. The juvenile has been entered into the system as missing/runaway.
November 21, 2018
- 19:50:17 - 1800 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers stopped a vehicle for a registration violation. A 48 year old male was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail for DWLS 3rd Degree and DUI.
November 22, 2018
- 10:44:01 - 900 BLK 164TH ST SE: Officers stopped a vehicle for reckless driving in the 900 block of 164th St SE. Upon contact, the driver of the vehicle became belligerent and threatened the Officer with legitimate physical assault. The subject was taken into custody and booked on Reckless Driving and Harassment.