Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day. According to the latest Mill Creek Police Blotter, a total of 301 responses were reported the week of November 23rd to November 29th, 2018.
November 23, 2018
- 02:40:50 - 1100 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Police responded to a report of a physical domestic disturbance in the 1100 block of Mill Creek Blvd. Subsequent to investigation it was determined no crime occurred as it was a verbal argument and Police concluded no contact.
- 19:42:44 - 1200 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: A Mukilteo man reported a hit and run collision in the 1200 block of Mill Creek Boulevard. The case is under investigation.
November 24, 2018
- 23:02:20 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: A resident in the 13500 block of North Creek Drive reported her vehicle missing and possibly stolen from her apartment complex.
November 25, 2018
- 07:31:26 - 1100 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Police responded to a road rage incident that originated off of 164th Street and ended in the 1200 block of Mill Creek Boulevard. Following an investigation, a 68 year old Mill Creek man was arrested for harassment.
- 09:44:52 - 3300 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers contacted a wanted subject in the 3400 block of 132nd St SE. The male was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail.
- 14:58:05 - 2600 BLK 143RD PL SE: Officers responded to an Order violation and arrested a man for making threats to kill his brother.
- 19:03:10 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: A resident of an apartment in the 13500 block of North Creek Drive reported a sexual assault by a known person which occurred sometime in the past year.
- 22:47:23 - 13900 BLK 14TH DR SE: A domestic disturbance was reported in the 13900 block of 14th DR SE.
- 22:56:26 - 164TH ST SE / BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: A Mill Creek officer responded to the report of a hit and run in the 16400 block of SR527. No suspect info at this time.
November 26, 2018
- 09:45:18 - 16300 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: An officer conducted a traffic stop in the 16300 block of Bothell-Everett Hwy. The driver was cited and released for traffic offenses. After further investigation it was determined the vehicle was an unreported stolen and the vehicle was returned to the rightful owner. Charges will be forwarded for possession of a stolen vehicle.
- 12:32:13 - 1400 BLK TRILLIUM BLVD SE: A woman reported that her eleven-year-old daughter was assaulted by another child in the 1400 block of Trillium Boulevard.
- 14:28:36 - 1200 BLK 142ND PL SE: A Mill Creek woman reported the possible theft of an item from her locked mail box in the 1200 block of 142 Place SE.
- 19:15:36 - 15600 BLK MAIN ST: Police responded to a report of a shoplifter in custody in the 15600 block of Main St. Subsequent to investigation, the subject was arrested, cited, and released for Theft 3rd without incident.
- 21:25:37 - 15600 BLK MAIN ST: Police responded to the report of a shoplifter in custody in the 15600 block of Main St. Subsequent to investigation, it was determined the subject in custody had warrants and was transported/booked into Snohomish County Jail without incident as well as issued a Trespass notice. The subject was not charged with Theft.
- 22:17:31 - 14500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to a report of a cold burglary in the 14500 block of North Creek Dr. Items were removed from a garage. No suspect information at this time.
November 27, 2018
- 08:09:13 - 1000 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers responded to a hit and run collision in the 1000 block of 132nd St SE. The suspect vehicle was also involved in another hit and run outside Mill Creek, and later crashed in Everett. An 18 year old male from Everett was arrested for DUI, Hit and Run, Unlawful Possession of a Weapon and booked into the Snohomish County Jail.
November 28, 2018
- 13:09:46 - 4100 BLK 133RD ST SE: Officers took a report of an Order Violation that occurred in August in the 4100 block of 133rd St SE.