Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day. This week’s police beat contains a brief description of a portion of those calls for the week of November 24th to November 30th, 2017. Please click here for more information from the Police Blotter.
November 24, 2017
- 04:56:48 - 15600 BLK MAIN ST: Officers responded to a report of a female refusing to leave a vehicle in the 15600 block of Main St. An 18 year old Mill Creek female was cited and released for MIP.
- 09:24:00 - 15000 BLK MAIN ST: Police responded to a vehicle prowl in the 15000 block of Main Street. Upon arrival, police learned of an additional vehicle that had been prowled. Personal belongings were reported stolen from each of the two vehicles.
- 19:49:45 - 13700 BLK 35TH AVE SE: Officers stopped a vehicle for bypassing a road-closed barricade in the 13700 block of 35th Ave SE. A 38 year old Bothell male was cited and released for bypassing a road closed sign.
November 26, 2017
- 01:55:14 - BOTHELL EVERETT HWY / 164TH ST SE: Officers observed a white Jeep run a red light at the intersection of Bothell-Everett Hwy and 164th St SE, a pursuit was started and terminated because of the suspect’s actions.
- 10:22:56 - 2800 BLK 143RD PL SE: Police responded to a vehicle prowl in the 2800 block of 143 Place SE, which upon further investigation appeared to be an attempted theft of a vehicle.
- 09:17:47 - 3300 BLK 160TH PL SE: Officers responded to a theft at the 3300 block of 160TH PL SE. A community mailbox was broken into.
- 10:30:50 - 2800 BLK HIGHLANDS BLVD SE: Officers took a report where a mail box cluster was broken into and mail stolen.
- 12:11:34 - 1300 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Officers responded to a physical domestic call at the 1300 block of Mill Creek Blvd.
- 15:06:47 - 1200 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Mill Creek officer responded to the report of identity theft. The victim is a 33 year old Mill Creek resident.
November 28, 2017
- 07:09:28 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to the 13500 block of North Creek Dr. to take a theft report. Wheels were stolen off of car.
- 08:01:27 - 1500 BLK 136TH ST SE: Officers arrested a juvenile from the 1500 block of 136 St SE after he assumed a fighting stance and threatened to assault the officer. The juvenile was transported to the Denny Youth Center where he was booked.
- 10:41:48 - 14900 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Mill Creek officer responded to the report of theft at the Brookdale private residential community.
- 15:47:42 - 2000 BLK 32ND ST SE: Officers arrested a man from the 2000 block of 132 St SE, after discovering he had a warrant.
- 21:33:59 - 900 BLK 164TH ST SE: Officers responded to the 900 block of 164th St SE for a report of an intoxicated male in a vehicle. A 31 year old Everett male was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail for Physical Control.
November 29, 2017
- 00:11:47 - 1900 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers responded to the 1900 block of 132nd St SE for a report of a disabled vehicle blocking the roadway. A 22 year old Everett male was arrested and booked into the Snohomish county Jail for DUI.
- 20:28:25 - 1000 BLK 164TH ST SE: Officers conducted a traffic stop in the 16400 block of Bothell Everett Hwy. A male passenger had an outstanding warrant for his arrest. When the Officer attempted to take him into custody the male fled and a short foot pursuit ensued. He was caught and booked into jail on his warrant and several other charges.
November 30, 2017
- 07:19:19 - 13600 BLK 29TH AVE SE: Police responded to a domestic assault with in 13600 block of 29th street. A 20 year old male was taken into custody and booked into the Snohomish County jail.
- 12:39:47 - 13200 BLK 10TH DR SE: APS reported an incident between two residents at an adult care facility.