By Richard Van Winkle, News of Mill Creek.
Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
According to the latest Mill Creek Police Blotter, a total of 307 responses were recorded the week of September 24th to September 30th, 2021.
Here is a small sample of these Mill Creek Police responses copied, edited, and formatted for publication:
September 24, 2021
- 07:27:30 - 2500 BLK 136TH ST SE: Mill Creek Officers responded to a malicious mischief report near the 2500 block of 136th Street SE. A 72-year-old male resident advised that a bank of 12 mailboxes was broken into.
- 08:46:57 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to a vehicle prowl report in the 13500 block of North Creek Drive.
- 22:38:06 - 14600 BLK MAIN ST: Officers responded to a report of a suicide with a weapon at the 14600 block of Main Street. Information was gathered via phone prior to their arrival. Contact was made with involved parties and it was determined that the female did not want to harm herself. It was suggested that she go to the hospital, however she declined to do so of her own free will, and the criteria needed to commit her involuntarily did not exist.
September 25, 2021
- 11:40:47 - 4300 BLK 137TH PL SE: Mill Creek Officers responded to a physical domestic violence report near the 4300 block of 137th Place SE. A 50-year-old male resident assaulted his 42-year-old wife.
September 26, 2021
- 08:31:28 - 13400 BLK DUMAS RD: Officers responded to a theft at the 13400 block of Dumas Road. The victim called to report that the catalytic converter to their vehicle was sawed off sometime during the night. A survey of the area yielded no investigative leads. A report was taken.
- 13:04:12 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to a vandalism that occurred in the 13500 block of North Creek Drive. The suspect was seen on camera prying a Ring doorbell off of the outside wall of the victim’s residence. Suspect was positively identified and probable cause was established for the arrest of the suspect. Charges have been forwarded to the prosecution.
- 13:34:30 - 13400 BLK 46TH AVE SE: Mill Creek Officers responded to a cold assault report that occurred near the 13400 block of 46th Avenue SE. A 27-year-old male assaulted his 21-year-old girlfriend approximately 12 hours earlier in the day.
September 27, 2021
- 11:23:48 - 13900 BLK 13TH DR SE: Officers responded to a missing person in the 13900 block of 13th Drive SE.
- 18:52:58 - 16700 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Police recovered a stolen vehicle out of Clyde Hill, in the 16700 block of Bothell Everett Highway (SR527).
September 28, 2021
- 07:47:26 - 2500 BLK 132ND PL SE: Officers responded to a vehicle prowl in the 2500 block of 132nd Place SE.
- 08:07:49 - 19100 BLK 35TH AVE SE: PSO took a found property report for keys, which were found at the 19100 block of 35th Avenue SE.
- 17:55:31 - 15300 BLK 32ND AVE SE: Police responded to a verbal domestic in the 15300 block of 32nd Avenue SE.
September 29, 2021
- 10:30:40 - 15100 BLK 35TH AVE SE: PSO took a found property report for mail, which was found at the 15100 block of 35th Avenue SE.
- 15:42:38 - 14100 BLK 41ST AVE SE: Officers responded to the 14100 block of 41st Avenue SE. A 33-year-old female resident reported a theft from her vehicle.
September 30, 2021
- 09:03:23 - 15700 BLK COUNTRY CLUB DR: Officers responded to a Threats complaint in the 15700 block of Country Club Drive.
- 15:05:01 - 16200 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Business owners in the 16200 block of Bothell Everett Highway (SR527) reported a homeless male causing a disturbance and exposing himself to employees. A 32-year-old male was contacted with the assistance of a Designated Crisis Responder.
Please click on this link to see the September 24th to 30th, 2021, Mill Creek Police Blotter.