Back by popular demand, Run26, and the Parks & Recreation staff, along with the Youth Advisory Board members will hold the 5th Annual “Kids Fun Run” on Saturday, August 9th, 2014.
The Fun Run will take place at Heatherwood Middle School track and field.
Register by Thursday, July 24th in order to receive a t-shirt.
- 1 track lap for 3 – 6 years at 10:00 am
- 1K (.6 mile) at 10:15 am
- 2K (1.2 mile) at 10:30 am
- Kid’s ages 3 years through 12 years are invited to participate
Registered participants will receive a Fun Run t-shirt and goodie bag. Participants must submit registration by Thursday, July 24th in order to receive a t-shirt. All parents will be required to sign a waiver and are encouraged to stay and cheer on the children.
- Date: August 9, 2014.
- Time: 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM.
- Time Details: 9:30 AM - Event Starts 10:00am - 1 lap for 3 to 6 year olds; 10:15am - 1K (.6 Mile); 10:30am - 2K (1.2 mile) 11:00am - Event Ends.
- Location: Heatherwood Middle School Track & Field
- Address: 1419 Trillium Blvd SE, Mill Creek, WA 98012
- Contact: 425-921-5779
- Email: Email
- Cost: $15 - $5 is given to the American Red Cross