By Lesley Van Winkle, News of Mill Creek.
If you haven't made New Year's Eve plans yet, we have some suggestions for you. Whether you’re looking for a quiet dinner with a champagne toast, something more lively, or a special breakfast/lunch, here’s our list of local restaurants that are open on the last day of 2015 in and around Mill Creek.
If you’re going to be enjoying a drink or two consider using Uber this year and get $20 off your first ride.
15704 Mill Creek Blvd, Mill Creek, WA 98012
Rusty Pelican will have a New Year’s weekend special starting Thursday, December 31st, through Sunday, January 3rd. They will be open from 8:00 am until 3:00 pm each day.
Breakfast will be served all day as well as specialty New Year Mimosas and Bloody Mary’s. The breakfast specials include:
- Soufflé French Toast, served with fresh strawberries, pecans and blueberry syrup.
- Homemade coffee cakes and muffins.
- Homemade cinnamon rolls for New Years Eve and Day only.
Reservations are taken for parties of six or more. Any size party can call ahead, up to one-half hour prior to your visit.
16300 Mill Creek Blvd., Mill Creek, WA 98012
- Wasabi Bay is open New Year’s Eve from 11:30 am to 9:30 pm, and New Year’s Day 11:30 am to 10:00 pm.
- The restaurant will be open throughout the holidays, including Christmas Day.
- They will be offering their regular menu with daily specials.
- Wasabi Bay is offering our readers a 10% discount. Using your smart phone, go to our website and scroll down to show them the ad. Or, just say you saw their ad on News of Mill Creek.
15402 Main Street, Mill Creek, WA 98012
China City will be offering a special drinks menu New Year’s Eve and will be extending their hours to close at 10:00 pm.
19409 Bothell-Everett Hwy, Bothell, WA 98012
Ring in 2016 with a "New York New Year's Eve" at Lombardi's.
Along with their Signature Menu, Lombardi’s is featuring a Holiday Menu, delivering the fresh tastes of the season. The Chef special, served exclusively on New Year’s Eve only, is:
- Filet Oscar – hand cut Washington beef tenderloin, topped with Alaska Crab meat and a tomato hollandaise sauce, served with Yukon Gold mashed potatoes and fresh seasonal vegetables. $36/person.
Lombardi’s is celebrating a New York New Year’s Eve, watching the ball drop in Times Square, and toasting to the New Year at 9:00 pm. Guests will enjoy a complementary glass of Italian bubbly for the toast.
15118 Main Street Suite 100, Mill Creek, WA 98012
- Azul will be open regular hours on New Year’s Eve, from 11:00 am until 1:00 am.
- Their dinner specials will include a grilled filet mignon with chimichurri sauce, and lobster tacos.
- There will be a complimentary champagne toast at midnight.
- Azul will open for Brunch at 10:00 am until 3:00 pm on New Year’s Day. Dinner will be served from 3:00 pm until midnight.
122 - 128th St. SE, Everett, WA 98208
- Local Irish rock band, The Stout Pounders, will be rockin’ the house at Shawn O’Donnell’s from 9:00 pm to midnight.
- Their menu will be featuring New Year’s Eve specials and they are still accepting reservations at this time.
- No cover charge, just come out and have a great time.
800 164th St. SE, Mill Creek, WA. 98012
Celebrate New Year's Eve at The Jet Bar and Grill from 9:00 pm until 2:00 am.
- Blaze of Glory, a tribute to Bon Jovi, will be starting the evening off, and will be followed by The Infinity Project playing the music of Journey.
- DJ Beebop will be spinning the best of the 90's and Top 40 all night long.
- Tickets are $10 and can be purchased in advance at Brown Paper Tickets.
15522 Main St, Mill Creek, WA 98012
- Tablas is having a New Year’s Eve Party with a DJ, prizes, and surprises.
- They will be open from 11:00 am until 1:00 am and are planning menu specials.
- The party theme for the evening is The Beach, and guests are invited to dress accordingly.
- Reservations recommended.
Emory’s New Year’s Eve celebration is sold out.