I am voting for Lynn Sordel for Position 5 in the Mill Creek City Council race. Here is why:
1. Lynn is a proven, experienced leader who has a track record of success in his 30-year public service professional career.
2. He is known for his collaborative management style and has demonstrated he can build consensus over tough issues.
3. He has very strong municipal finance experience and has a strong business mind.
4. His skills will compliment the new City Manager who faces many complex issues ahead. He will help her move the city forward.
5. He has dedicated nearly six years of service to the city.
6. Lynn's leadership and skills are exactly what we need, now.
I personally had the pleasure to work with Lynn on the Mill Creek Parks and Recreation Advisory Committee for two years. His wealth of knowledge will be an asset to our council.
Please vote for Lynn Sordel, Mill Creek City Council Position 5.