By Woodside Elementary PTA.
Woodside Elementary PTA invites the community to a “Valentine’s Spaghetti Dinner Fundraiser” on February 9, 2018, at 5:00 pm and 7:00 pm, and an online auction that begins February 2nd.
These events support programs like 5th Grade Space Camp; Art Class; Pacific Science Center Bus Visit to School; Multicultural Night; Field Day; and much more.
The online Silent Auction opens Friday, February 2nd, but can be previewed. Prizes include Disneyland Hopper Tickets; SAM Membership; Stevens Pass Tickets; and more!
Anyone can participate in the online auction at: https://www.32auctions.com/woodsidepta.
The Valentine's Spaghetti Dinner Fundraiser offers delicious food from local businesses such as Olive Garden, Lombardi's, Trophy Cupcake, Frost Doughnuts and Dollhouse Baked Goods; and a fun time with friends and family. Activities include Photo Booth, and the Balloon Twister from The Great Surprisal will be there for a portion of the time. There will be a raffle with prizes including Spa Baskets; Reptile Zoo Passes and Instant Pot.
- When: Two dinners on Friday, February 9th. 5:00 pm and 7:00 pm.
- Where: Woodside Cafeteria
- Price: Kids (Ages 4-11) $6.99 Each / Adults $9.99 Each
- Menu: Salad, Spaghetti with Meatballs (optional), Bread and Butter, Dessert, Water and Lemonade. Gluten Free Noodles will be available (not suitable for those with Celiac since they require strict separation, but fine for those who have gluten allergy).
There will also be available for purchase:
- Italian Soda $3/each
- Soda cans $1/each
- Raffle tickets for sale at the door $1/each (Raffle winners will be drawn at the end of the 7pm dinner)
Tickets are ONLY available online at https://toucanpta.bpt.me/ until February 2nd.