By Lesley Van Winkle, News of Mill Creek.
The Mill Creek Town Center Business Association along with the City of Mill Creek’s Art & Beautification Board is pleased to sponsor the first 2015 Second Thursday Art Walk on June 11th from 5 pm to 8 pm.
Join us for a night celebrating the arts in the Mill Creek Town Center!
Various Town Center merchants will host artists and The Guitar Center will be holding an "Open Mic Night" in the Forum area in Creekside Village. They will have guitars available to view and try - along with performances by local musicians.
Connor Z, a folk musician, will be performing in the space by Boston's where Second Thursday Art Walk maps will be available.
Walk around and enjoy the evening…perhaps do some shopping and have a bite to eat at one of our amazing restaurants!
Here is a list of the host merchants and their artists for June 11th:
- Beth Fracois – Jewelry
- Stacy Murphy – Pottery
Colombia Funding Mortgage
- Rinkle Shah – Painting
Featured Kitchen & Bath
- Phil Marriott – Painting
- Shirley Lacy – Bead Jewelry
John L Scott
- Kimi Hansen – Oil Still Life
- Linda Gilmartin – Glass Garden Art – Jewelry
Northwest Pharmaceutical Compounding
- Krista Angulo – Whimsical Painting
- Rolf Oversvee – Oil Painting
- Christine Heidel – Jewelry
University Book Store
- Linda Lunt - Quilting
- Ann Kolovyansky of Koloby - Jewelry
- Susanne Marckx - Watercolor pastel scenes
Artisan Custom Framing
- Oleksiy Kovalenko – Oil artist from Ukraine
Check back as we’ll keep this article updated as we receive more information.