From a September 12, 2019, City of Mill Creek news release.
The City of Mill Creek is seeking volunteers to fill three vacancies on the Park & Recreation Board whose terms will expire on October 31, 2022.
Park & Recreation Board meetings are held the first Wednesday of each month at 5:00 pm.
The Park and Recreation Board serves as an advisory board to the city council and the administrative staff concerning the following matters:
- Acquisition of park and recreation facilities.
- Development, design, and operation of park and recreation programming and facilities.
- Facility use fees and procedures.
- Park, playfield, and facility design.
- Capital improvement planning.
- Contracts, interlocal agreements and lease agreements regarding park and recreation activities.
- Recommended annual budget for the acquisition, development, and operation of park and recreation facilities and programs.
If you are interested in volunteering, please request an application by calling Jay at 425-921-5736 or contacting him via email at email@example.com. Please fill out the application and submit it to:
City of Mill Creek
Communications & Recreation, City Hall North
15728 Main Street
Mill Creek, Washington 98012
Please deliver to City Hall North or email Jay no later than 5:00 pm on Tuesday, October 1, 2019.