From an August 22, 2019, Community Transit news release.
Local buses on Sunday schedule, no Seattle or UW service; and extra late trips for last day of Evergreen State Fair.
On Labor Day, Monday, September 2nd, Community Transit will operate a Sunday bus schedule.
Labor Day is also the last day of the Evergreen State Fair and there will be extra late trips running after the fair closes.
Here is Community Transit's schedule:
- Local bus service, including Swift: Sunday schedule.
- DART paratransit service: Sunday schedule.
- Commuter service to downtown Seattle and University District: No service.
- Sound Transit Route 512: Sunday schedule.
- Customer Care phone lines: Closed.
- RideStore at Lynnwood Transit Center: Closed.
Route schedules are available at www.communitytransit.org/schedules.
Last chance for fun at the Fair!
Labor Day is the last day of the Evergreen State Fair in Monroe. Community Transit provides service directly to the Fair’s West Gate entrance. The Fair and carnival will both close at 7:00 pm on Labor Day.
Last Route 271 trips leaving the fairgrounds on Labor Day are:
- 8:34 p.m. to Everett.
- 8:35 p.m. to Gold Bar.
For more information on bus service to the Fair, visit www.communitytransit.org/fair.