From the Everett Public Schools website and previous press releases.
Will your child be five years old by August 31, 2019? If so, you can register NOW for the 2019-20 school year.
Please contact your neighborhood school to register.
If you are unsure which school your child will attend, go to the Everett School District's transportation page and select Path Finder under QuickLinks. Enter the address of your home for an online list of Everett Public Schools that students at that address attend.
Or, call the Everett Public Schools transportation office at 425-385-4144. They will use your home address to confirm your school attendance area.
Interested in where your student would go after elementary and/or middle school? Click on Feeder Schools for more information.
For those students who will attend Tambark Creek, our newest elementary school opening Fall 2019, you may submit your kindergarten registration forms at any of the south end elementary schools.
Click on this link to the Everett Public Schools website for more information and forms.
The day you register your child, please bring the completed registration forms as well as the following required items:
- Proof of age: A birth certificate; a religious, hospital, or physician's certificate showing date of birth; a passport; an adoption record; previously verified school records; an affidavit from a parent; an entry in a family Bible; or any other documents permitted by law. Birth certificates for children born in Washington state may be obtained at the Snohomish County Health District Vital Statistics office. Call 425-339-5290 or request online at http://www.snohd.org/300/Birth-Certificates. Out-of-state birth certificates may be ordered from http://www.vitalchek.com.
- Current proof of address: utility bill, rental agreement, homeowner's policy, etc. The document must show the parent/guardian's name and address.
- Certificate of Immunization and Child's Health History: Contact your child's physician or the Snohomish County Health District at 425-339-5220 regarding information about vaccinations and updates. A parent's guide to immunizations is also available through the Snohomish County Health District's website.
- Parenting plan/court order, if applicable.
- Proof of guardianship if student is living with an adult other than the parent.
If you have questions regarding registration please contact your neighborhood school.