Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
According to the latest Mill Creek Police Blotter, a total of 400 responses were recorded the week of May 29th to June 4th, 2020.
Here is a small sample of these Mill Creek Police responses:
May 29, 2020
- 09:23:42 - 1800 BLK 148TH ST SE: Officers responded to a death investigation in the 1800 block of 148 St. SE.
- 10:07:30 - 3400 BLK 145TH PL SE: Officers took a report regarding an ID theft, the victim (a 46-year-old MC woman) lives near the 3400 block of 145 PL SE.
- 15:08:15 - 2600 BLK 133RD PL SE: Officers took an ID theft report. The victim lives near the 2600 block of 133 PL SE.
May 30, 2020
- 05:17:58 - 13900 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to a cold vehicle prowl in the 13900 block of North Creek Drive. A vehicle was entered and property was stolen. There was no forced entry on the vehicle.
- 09:43:58 - 14900 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: A Mill Creek officer responded to the report of a vehicle prowl in the 14900 block of Bothell Everett Hwy.
- 14:06:17 - 14600 BLK MAIN ST: Officers took a report on a vehicle trespass which occurred near the 14600 block of Main Street.
May 31, 2020
- 09:20:35 - 15600 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Officers responded to a report of malicious mischief in the 15600 block of Mill Creek Blvd. A parked vehicle was damaged overnight.
- 12:54:59 - 14100 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: A Mill Creek officer responded to the report of theft in the 14100 block of North Creek Drive. The victim is a 26-year-old resident.
- 18:04:08 - 1300 BLK 156TH ST SE: Officers responded to the 1300 block of 156h St SE for a welfare check of a 22-year-old female resident.
June 1, 2020
- 10:01:00 - 15700 BLK MAIN ST: Officers responded to an assist law in the 15700 block of Main St. A local business was a victim of fraudulent activity.
- 10:35:14 - 15000 BLK 3RD DR SE: Officers responded to an Identity Theft report at 15019 3rd DR SE. A 59-year-old Mill Creek man reported unknown suspects opened an unemployment claim using his personal information.
- 11:06:33 - 14400 BLK 24TH AVE SE: Officers responded to an Identity Theft complaint in the 14400 block 24th AVE SE. A 63-year-old Mill Creek woman reported unknown suspects opened an unemployment claim using her personal information.
- 11:14:06 - 14500 BLK 26TH DR SE: Officers responded to the 14500 block 26th DR SE for an Identity Theft complaint. A 55-year-old Mill Creek man reported unknown suspects opened an unemployment claim using his personal information.
- 13:56:26 - 15500 BLK 29TH AVE SE: Officers responded to a report of Identity Theft in the 15500 block of 29th Ave SE.
- 16:13:41 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to the 13500 block North Creek DR for a report of a missing person.
- 19:36:39 - 18500 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers were dispatched to a warrant met with Bothell Police in the 18500 block of Bothell-Everett HWY. A 38-year-old Stanwood female was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail on misdemeanor Mill Creek warrant.
June 2, 2020
- 13:53:33 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to a verbal disturbance in the 13500 block of North Creek Dr. A 46-year-old male and a 41-year-old female from Mill Creek were involved in a verbal dispute.
- 20:15:10 - 600 BLK 128TH ST SE: Officers responded to assist Snohomish County Deputies in the 600 block of 128th St SE with an occupied stolen vehicle. Two males were taken into custody.
- 21:57:50 - 2500 BLK 132ND ST SE Officers stopped a vehicle for a license violation in the 2500 block of 132nd Street SE. A 57-year-old Mill Creek male was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail for Ignition Interlock Violation and DUI.
June 3, 2020
- 03:07:22 - 13100 BLK 12TH DR SE: Police responded to a report of an assault related to domestic violence. Subsequent to investigation, it was determined to have occurred in south Everett in Snohomish County Sheriff Offices jurisdiction to whom the case was assigned to.
June 4, 2020
- 15:01:49 - 1300 BLK 156TH ST SE: Officers took a report regarding an unemployment fraud, the victim (a 46-year-old MC woman) lives near the 1300 block of 156 Street SE.
- 17:04:47 - 16400 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY Officers responded to a report of found property in the 16400 block of Bothell Everett Hwy.