Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
According to the latest Mill Creek Police Blotter, a total of 256 responses were recorded the week of April 17th to April 23rd, 2020.
Here is a small sample of these Mill Creek Police responses:
April 17, 2020
- 12:24:40 - 4400 BLK 135TH PL SE: Mill Creek Police responded to the report of a vehicle recovery in the 4400 block of 135th PL SE.
- 13:09:18 - 4000 BLK 132ND ST SE: Police took a cold trespass report in the 4000 block of 132nd Street SE.
- 14:42:43 - 1200 BLK 164TH ST SE: Officers responded to a theft in the 1200 block of 164 St. SE. Parts were stolen from a vehicle parked overnight.
- 17:26:22 - 16300 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers responded to a disturbance that occurred near the 16400 block of Bothell-Everett Hwy.
April 18, 2020
- 13:51:24 - 14400 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers were dispatched to a report of a man masturbating in front of two women on the North Creek Trail. Officers contacted the suspect and he was arrested. The suspect (a 20-year-old Everett man) admitted to officers of being involved in over 30 to 50 cases of indecent exposure over the past few months. The subject was booked into the county jail and the investigation into the indecent exposure incidents is ongoing.
- 23:10:36 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to a recovery of a stolen vehicle near the 13500 block of North Creek Drive. No suspect information was available.
April 19, 2020
- 09:57:38 - 1100 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Officers responded to a vehicle prowl in the 1100 block of Mill Creek Blvd. Items were stolen from a vehicle overnight.
- 13:22:12 - 13300 BLK 29TH AVE SE: A Mill Creek officer responded to the report of a vehicle prowl in the 13300 block of 29th Ave SE. The victim is a 34-year-old Mill Creek resident. No suspect information at this time.
April 20, 2020
- 02:33:50 - 1300 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: A 22-year-old female and a 27-year-old male got into a physical domestic violence fight in the 1300 block of Mill Creek BLVD.
- 05:56:58 - 14400 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to a vehicle theft report in the 14400 block of North Creek Drive. A 51-year-old Mill Creek man reported his truck stolen from his driveway sometime overnight.
- 07:03:22 - 13900 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers were dispatched to a trespass report in the 13900 block of North Creek Drive. A 62-year-old man, a 44-year-old man, and a 53-year-old woman all facing homelessness were offered but declined social services and were issued notices of trespass.
- 13:56:30 - 2000 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers responded to the 2000 block 132nd ST SE for the report of a stolen utility trailer. There is no suspect information at this time.
- 14:04:34 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to a domestic disturbance in the 13500 block of North Creek Drive. A 27-year-old Kent man was arrested for Assault 4 Domestic Violence. Charges were referred on a 21-year-old Mill Creek woman and a 21-year-old Kent woman for Assault 4 Domestic Violence.
- 14:10:23 - 1100 BLK 164TH ST SE: Officers received a report of a cold vehicle prowl which near the 1100 block of 164th St SE. The prowl was reported to have occurred sometime between April 14th and April 20th. A 27-year-old Mill Creek woman left her car unlocked. Her spare key was taken from the glove box.
- 18:20:18 - 3300 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers responded to the 3300 block of 132nd St SE for a theft report. Officers were told that four males had stolen a bottle of alcohol and fled in a vehicle. The reporting party wanted them trespassed. The four juveniles were contacted in Everett and trespassed.
- 23:20:43 - 13200 BLK 35TH AVE SE: Officers stopped a vehicle for a registration violation in 13200 block of 35th Ave SE. A 37-year-old Everett male was cited and released for DWLS 3rd Degree.
April 21, 2020
- 09:26:18 - 2000 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers responded to a business in the 2000 block 132nd ST SE for a Theft report. An unknown male suspect stole 2 Dyson vacuums valued at $1000.
- 11:16:27 - 13400 BLK 46TH AVE SE: Officers responded to a report of a cold vehicle prowl near the 13400 block of 46th Ave SE. A 39-year-old Mill Creek woman reported that her unlocked vehicle was entered and her wallet stolen. Additionally, she has reported fraudulent use of her bank and credit cards contained within the stolen purse. The investigation is ongoing.
- 19:39:31 - 3400 BLK 132ND ST SE: An officer discovered graffiti on a building in the 3500 block of 132nd St SE. Notification was made. There are no suspects at this time.
- 21:03:27 - 3300 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers responded to a robbery in the 3300 block of 132nd St SE. One female and two males entered and removed items without paying for them. As one of the males exited he stated that he had a gun.
April 22, 2020
- 13:49:24 - 16400 BLK 9TH AVE SE: Officers responded to a fraud report in the 16400 block of 9 Ave. SE.
- 14:05:09 - 14200 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD PSO took a found property report for a textbook found in the 14200 block of Mill Creek Blvd.
- 16:20:03 - 3400 BLK 132ND ST SE A Mill Creek officer responded to the report of a theft in the 3400 block of 132nd ST SE. The victim is a 34-year-old North Bend resident. No suspect information at this time.
- 16:25:04 - 13300 BLK 10TH DR SE: Mill Creek PD received an APS referral outlining a disturbance at a local healthcare facility in the 13300 block of 10th DR SE. The minor incident involved two adult residents at the facility.
- 20:35:46 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to a DV no contact order violation near the 13500 block of North Creek Drive. A 39-year-old male from Arlington was arrested and booked on the order violation.