Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
According to the latest Mill Creek Police Blotter, a total of 404 responses were reported the week of April 19th to April 25th, 2019.
April 19, 2019
- 01:24:36 - 14500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to a vehicle prowl in the 14500 block of North Creek Dr. A 31 year old male from Mill Creek and a 39 year old female from Mill Creek were contacted. Stolen property was recovered and given back to the rightful owner. The owner did not want to pursue any charges. The male was booked into the Snohomish County Jail for an outstanding warrant and for making false statements to a police officer.
- 09:00:22 - 16400 BLK 9TH AVE SE: Officers responded to a found property call in the 16400 block of 9 Dr. SE. A stolen bike was recovered and returned to the owner.
- 14:39:29 - 4100 BLK 133RD ST SE: Officers took a report on a possible order violation. The incident occurred near the 4100 block of 133 Ave SE.
April 20, 2019
- 11:42:12 - 2000 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers responded to a theft in the 2000 block of 132 St. SE. A male shoplifted.
- 16:45:02 - 13500 BLK 29TH AVE SE: Officers responded to a verbal domestic in the 13500 block of 29 Ave. SE. A male and a female had a disagreement about dividing up their belongings during a divorce.
April 21, 2019
- 15:42:47 - 1100 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Police responded to the 1100 block of Mill Creek Boulevard for a vehicle that had accidently been left running. For purposes of safety and crime prevention, the vehicle was secured and the keys taken as safekeeping until such time that the owner claims them.
- 16:02:57 - 15500 BLK MAIN ST: A Mill Creek officer responded to the report of found property in the 15500 block of Main Street.
- 20:24:2015728 MAIN ST: Officers located some clothing and a cell phone in the 15700 block of Main St. The items were logged into found property.
April 22, 2019
- 00:07:10 - 3300 BLK 132ND ST SE: Police responded to the 3300 block of 132nd Street SE for a subject who had fallen asleep outside a local restaurant. Subsequent to contacting the subject, he was arrested and booked on a DUI related warrant.
- 00:20:51 - 16400 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: A DUI was reported in the 15700 block of Bothell-Everett HWY. The vehicle was found broken down in the 14200 block of Bothell-Everett HWY and a 38 year old Everett female was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail for DUI.
- 17:42:49 - 900 BLK 164TH ST SE: An officer responded to a theft report in the 900 block of 164th St SE. A Mill Creek female forgot her purse and when she returned to claim it, it was gone.
- 20:14:59 - 16100 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers served protection order papers on a Mill Creek male in the 16100 block of SR-527.
April 23, 2019
- 09:15:32 - 1700 BLK 163RD ST SE: A resident in the 1700 block of 163rd ST SE reported their unlocked vehicle was entered overnight and items from inside a wallet were taken.
- 19:45:51 - 3300 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers responded to a theft in the 3300 block of 132nd St SE. Theft 3rd Degree charges were referred for a 39 year old Stanwood male and a 37 year old Lake Stevens female.
- 22:10:34 - 16400 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: An officer conducted a traffic stop in the 16400 block of SR-527. The driver was arrested for driving on a suspended license.
April 24, 2019
- 11:13:17 - 14400 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: A Mill Creek officer responded to the report of a runaway in the 14000 BLK of North Creek DR.
- 12:26:35 - 13300 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers responded to a vehicle prowl in which credit cards were stolen. The incident occurred near the 13300 block of Bothell-Everett Hwy.
- 13:36:48 - 1800 BLK 163RD ST SE: Mill Creek police responded to a theft report in the 1800 block of 163rd ST SE. 42 geranium plants were stolen from the entrance to the Amberleigh neighborhood development.
- 13:37:46 - 15000 BLK MAIN ST: Officers responded to a vehicle prowl, which occurred near the 15100 block of Main St.
- 13:50:42 - 15000 BLK MAIN ST: Officers took a report regarding a vehicle prowl in which a purse was stolen. The incident occurred near the 15100 block of Main St.
- 17:46:01 - 17000 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Police responded to a collision in the 17000 block of SR527. Subsequently, a 66 yr. old male was cited and released for Driving While Suspended 3rd degree, and issued an infraction for Open Container.
- 19:11:23 - 3200 BLK 150TH PL SE: Mill Creek Police responded to a cold assault report between an adult male and a minor. The incident occurred near the 3200 block of 150th Pl SE.
April 25, 2019
- 19:46:40 - 14500 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Police initiated a traffic stop in the 14500 block of SR527 where the registered owner was wanted for a DWLS 3 warrant. Subsequently, the registered owner was booked into Snohomish County Jail without incident.