Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
According to the latest Mill Creek Police Blotter, a total of 358 responses were recorded the week of April 24th to April 30th, 2020.
Here is a small sample of these Mill Creek Police responses:
April 24, 2020
- 00:07:39 - 13500 BLK SEATTLE HILL RD: Officers responded to a verbal domestic near the 13500 block of Seattle Hill Road. A verbal argument occurred between a 33-year-old female resident and a 39-year-old male resident.
- 13:19:39 - 1600 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers responded to a domestic violence order violation in the 1600 block of 132nd St SE. A 33-year-old male from Mill Creek was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail for violating a No-Contact Order.
- 14:19:23 - 14600 BLK MAIN ST: Officers received an adult protective services referral for the 14600 block of Main Street. Investigation pending.
- 20:15:53 - 1200 BLK 164TH ST SE: Officers responded to the 1200 block of Mill Creek Rd for a physical domestic. A 19 year old Edmonds male was arrested for Assault 4th Degree Domestic Violence for assaulting his 18 year old girlfriend. The male was booked into the Snohomish County Jail.
- 21:21:55 - 15728 MAIN ST: Officers contacted a vehicle, occupied by a male, in front of City Hall and resolved a parenting plan issue that was occurring. The males soon to be ex-wife had refused to drop off his two children for his court ordered visitation. This situation was settled after the mother was contacted and told that she would be charged with a crime for withholding the children.
April 25, 2020
- 01:45:03 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Police responded to an occupied stolen vehicle in the 13500 block of North Creek Drive. Subsequent to investigation, a male and female were contacted. A 39-year-old female was booked into Snohomish County for a felony warrant and the vehicle was returned to the registered owner. A rear plate, not belonging to the vehicle was submitted for destruction after contacting its registered owner.
- 13:05:13 - 1200 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Officers responded to a residence in the 1200 block Mill Creek Blvd for a vehicle theft report. A 36-year-old Mill Creek man reported unknown suspect(s) had stolen his cargo van.
- 18:38:36 - 15000 BLK 30TH DR SE: Officers responded to a report of a lost pistol in the 15000 block of 30th Dr. SE by a 56-year-old Lake Stevens male.
April 26, 2020
- 11:35:40 - 2800 BLK 139TH PL SE: Officers responded to a suspicious vehicle in the 2800 block of 139th Pl Se. A 22-year-old male from Marysville was slumped over in his vehicle. Officers attempted to wake up the driver and he took off in his vehicle at a high rate of speed. Officers attempted to stop the vehicle, but it eluded police. Eluding charges will be forwarded to the prosecutor’s office.
April 27, 2020
- 14:35:06 - 1100 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Officers responded to a theft in the 1100 block of Mill Creek Blvd. A license plate was stolen from a car parked overnight.
April 28, 2020
- 09:51:50 - 13400 BLK DUMAS RD: A Mill Creek officer responded to the report of fraud in the 13400 block of Dumas Rd. The victim is a 65-year-old Mill Creek resident. No suspect information at this time.
- 10:19:54 - 16300 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Police took a hit and run report in the 16300 block of Bothell-Everett Highway.
- 13:40:47 - 16300 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Police took a cold theft report in the 16300 block of Bothell-Everett Highway after an Everett man reported his backpack stolen by a co-worker.
- 13:42:20 - 16400 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: A Mill Creek officer responded to the report of malicious mischief in the 16400 block of Bothell Everett Hwy.
April 29, 2020
- 08:47:06 - 3300 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers responded to a trespass in the 3300 block of 132nd St SE. Upon contact, a 38-year-old male from Everett was smoking narcotics. Police attempted to arrest the male, and a brief scuffle took place. The male took off running and was later apprehended a few blocks away. The male had an outstanding felony warrant and was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail for use of drug paraphernalia, evidence tampering, and resisting arrest.
- 12:40:26 - 1100 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Officers responded to a home in the 1100 block Mill Creek Blvd for a theft report. A 27-year-old Mill Creek man reported that unknown suspect(s) had prowled his vehicle while he was out of town and stolen documents related to his identity.
April 30, 2020
- 12:06:01 - 2700 BLK 140TH PL SE: PSO took a found property report for IDs and other cards, which were found in the 2700 block of 140th Pl. SE.
- 15:53:56 - 13600 BLK 28TH DR SE: Officers responded to a Vehicle prowl report in the 13600 block 28th DR SE. A 39-year-old Mill Creek man reported unknown suspect(s) had entered his unlocked vehicle and stolen his wallet.