Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
According to the latest Mill Creek Police Blotter, a total of 400 responses were reported for the week of August 2nd to August 8th, 2019.
August 02, 2019
- 00:00:56 - 15000 BLK MAIN ST: Officers responded to a theft and vehicle prowl report near the 15100 block of Main Street. An unknown subject stole car keys from a locker and used the car keys to steal items from the victim’s vehicle.
- 06:59:09 - BOTHELL EVERETT HWY / 136TH ST SE: An officer stopped a vehicle for speeding in the 13600 block SR 527. The driver of the vehicle, an 18 year old Everett man had no license or any other type of valid identification. The man was arrested for No valid operator’s license without ID.
- 20:27:29 - 3400 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers contacted a suspicious vehicle in the 3400 block of 132nd St SE. A 44 year old homeless male had violated a protection order. The male fled the scene but was later apprehended. The male was transported and booked into the Snohomish County Jail for DV-Violation of Protection Order.
- 22:35:14 - 16400 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers stopped a vehicle for lane travel in the 17600 block of Bothell-Everett HWY. A 28 year old Kirkland male was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail for DUI.
August 03, 2019
- 20:48:19 - 2000 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers contacted a wanted subject in the 2000 block of 132nd St SE. A 59 year old male from Everett was arrested on outstanding warrants and use of drug paraphernalia. The male was booked into the Snohomish County Jail.
August 04, 2019
- 01:37:03 - 2900 BLK SEATTLE HILL RD: Officers stopped a vehicle for speeding in the 2600 block of Seattle Hill Rd. A27 year old Everett male was arrested and booked into Snohomish County Jail for DUI.
- 07:30:51 - 13300 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers responded to a disturbance in the 13300 block of Bothell Everett Hwy. A 50 year old Lynnwood woman and a 56 year old Shoreline man were involved in a verbal domestic dispute. The female was arrested and booked on unrelated felony warrants.
- 21:49:55 - 16300 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers stopped a vehicle for an expired vehicle registration in the 1100 block of Mill Creek Rd. A 33 year old Des Moines female was cited and released for an Ignition Interlock Device Violation and DWLS 3rd Degree.
August 05, 2019
- 22:34:02 - 15500 BLK 33RD AVE SE: Police responded to a 911 hang up in the 15500 block of 33rd Avenue SE. Upon arrival, police learned that a 16 year old had kicked her mother. The case is being forwarded to the Juvenile Prosecutor for review.
August 06, 2019
- 08:01:18 - 2600 BLK 161ST ST SE: A Mill Creek man living in the 2600 block of 161 ST SE discovered fraudulent activity on his credit report.
- 15:05:31 - 3200 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers responded to a theft in the 3200 block of 132 St. SE. An unknown subject stole merchandise.
- 16:00:26 - 14700 BLK MAIN ST: Officers responded to a theft in the 14700 block of Main St. Two bikes were stolen from a local apartment complex.
- 18:35:11 - 13800 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: A Mill Creek woman in the 13800 block of North Creek Drive reported that the contents of a package that was delivered to her door step were taken and the packaging was left behind.
August 07, 2019
- 02:38:24 - 16200 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Police responded to a theft that had occurred near the 16300 block of Mill Creek Boulevard. Shortly after contacting the suspect, a 28 year old Lynnwood man, police found a dangerous weapon and narcotics in his belongings. When advised that he would be booked into jail, the then handcuffed man fled on foot but was quickly apprehended. The man was ultimately charged with unlawful possession of narcotics, possession of a dangerous weapon, assault in the 3rd degree, felony harassment, and obstruction. The case is currently under investigation.
- 02:56:14 - 12800 BLK WALTHAM DR: The Mill Creek K9 Unit assisted the Snohomish County Sheriff's Office with the search and subsequent location and apprehension of a felony domestic violence suspect in the 12700 block of Waltham Dr just outside the City of Mill Creek.
- 15:19:29 - 15000 BLK MAIN ST: Officer's responded to a theft in the 15000 blk of Main Street. A male was reporting his wallet stolen.
- 19:43:01 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to a report of an assault in the 13500 block of North Creek Dr. A 43 year old Mill Creek female was assaulted by a 38 year Tacoma male. Investigation is on-going.
August 08, 2019
- 13:52:00 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to the 13500 block of North Creek Dr for a report of a protection order violation. Once on scene, Officers contacted a 34 year old Mill Creek woman who reported the violation.
- 14:06:51 - 15400 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers responded to the 15400 block of Bothell Everett Hwy. for a report of vandalism. A window was broken.
- 22:45:49 - 13500 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers responded to the 13500 block of Bothell-Everett HWY for a theft report. A 24 year old Pullman female had her vehicle broken into and numerous items taken. Investigation is ongoing.