Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day. According to the latest Mill Creek Police Blotter, a total of 413 responses were reported the week of February 1st to February 7th, 2019.
February 01, 2019
- 21:06:26 - 3300 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers responded to a theft in the 3300 block of 132 St. SE. A license plate was stolen from a parked car.
February 03, 2019
- 01:47:13 - 4400 BLK CEMETERY RD: The Mill Creek K9 unit assisted Marysville PD with the location and apprehension of an eluding suspect.
- 15:14:42 - 15400 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Police responded to a cold vehicle prowl report in the 15400 block of Mill Creek Boulevard. Change and a coin drawer were reported stolen.
- 20:12:33 - 16100 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Mill Creek police responded to the report of a DV between mother and daughter in the 16100 block of Bothell Everett Hwy.
- 21:36:46 - 5200 BLK EVERGREEN WAY: The Mill Creek K9 Unit assisted the Everett Police Department with a narcotics sniff of a vehicle in the 5200 block of Evergreen Way.
February 04, 2019
- 00:21:29 - 100 BLK AVENUE D: Mill Creek K9 unit responded to the 100 block of Ave D to assist the Snohomish Police Department with an armed and dangerous felony warrant suspect that fled on foot. The suspect was located by K9 Bagira and taken into custody.
- 00:39:18 - 13500 BLK 14TH DR SE: Officers responded to a report of domestic violence in the 13500 block of 14 Dr. SE. Charges were forwarded on a Mill Creek woman.
- 07:37:11 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: A vehicle was stolen from the 13500 block of North Creek Drive.
- 07:50:35 - 1500 BLK MILL CREEK RD: Due to extremely poor road conditions, a woman lost control of her vehicle as she was traveling west at the 1500 block of Mill Creek Road, and ended up with the front end of her vehicle against the north curb of the road. A second vehicle, also traveling west, was unable to avoid colliding with the first vehicle. That vehicle stopped and a proper exchange of information was conducted. A short time later a third vehicle was also apparently unable to avoid a collision with the first vehicle but the driver of that vehicle continued on without stopping and exchanging information.
- 18:35:13 - 3000 BLK 154TH ST SE: An officer completed a theft report in the 3000 block of 154th St SE.
- 19:20:16 - 14600 BLK MAIN ST: Officers responded to a cold court order violation in the 14600 block of Main St. Electronic communication was made with a protected party in a court order.
February 05, 2019
- 20:03:35 - 1200 BLK 146TH ST SE: Officers responded to a verbal domestic disturbance in the 1200 block of 146th St SE. A husband and wife were arguing.
- 20:16:23 - 2400 BLK 148TH CT SE: Officers responded to a home in the 2400 block of 148th Ct SE for a verbal domestic between a 24 year old Mill Creek man and his parents. A report was taken.
- 23:55:01 - 16200 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers were dispatched for a suspicious subject. A 21 year old Clear Lake female was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail for a felony warrant.
February 06, 2019
- 18:49:19 - 13300 BLK 29TH AVE SE: Officers responded to a fraud complaint in the 13300 block of 29 Ave. SE. Credit cards were used without the owner's permission.
February 07, 2019
- 13:46:29 - 800 BLK 164TH ST SE: Officers responded to the 800 block 164th ST SE for a lost property report.
- 14:12:15 - 15000 BLK MAIN ST: Officers responded to a counter complaint regarding a hit and run collision in the 15000 block of Main ST.
- 14:36:53 - 2700 BLK VILLAGE GREEN DR: A Mill Creek officer responded to a traffic complaint. A vehicle was aggressively driving and passing in a no passing zone. Upon investigation, Mill Creek officers arrested the driver for reckless driving.