Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
According to the latest Mill Creek Police Blotter, a total of 292 responses were recorded the week of July 10th to July 16th, 2020.
Here is a small sample of these Mill Creek Police responses:
July 10, 2020
- 07:24:39 - 13400 BLK DUMAS RD: Officers took a report regarding a car window being smashed. The incident occurred near the 13400 block of Dumas Rd.
- 09:36:13 - 13400 BLK DUMAS RD: A Mill Creek officer responded to a vehicle prowl in the 13400 block of Dumas Rd. The victim is a 32-year-old resident.
July 11, 2020
- 12:33:37 - 15400 BLK COUNTRY CLUB DR: Officers responded to a vehicle theft in the 15400 block of Country Club Dr. A vehicle was stolen overnight.
- 16:09:27 - 13400 BLK DUMAS RD: Officers took a vehicle prowl report. The incident occurred near the 13400 block of Dumas Rd.
July 12, 2020
- 17:55:48 - 16100 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers responded to the report of a cold vehicle prowl in the 16100 block of Bothell Everett Hwy. A vehicle was entered and sunglasses were stolen. There was no damage to the vehicle.
- 19:27:37 - 15000 BLK VILLAGE GREEN DR: Officers responded to the report of lost property in the 15000 block of Village Green Dr. A phone was reported as lost.
July 13, 2020
- 11:48:47 - 15500 BLK COUNTRY CLUB DR: Officer responded to the 15500 block of Country Club Dr for a report of a vehicle prowl which occurred a week prior. The vehicle was left unlocked. No items of significant value were taken.
- 12:03:50 - 2000 BLK 132ND ST SE: A Mill Creek officer responded to the report of a shoplift in the 2000 block of 132nd Street SE.
- 13:42:26 - 13800 BLK NORTH CREEK DR A Mill Creek officer responded to the report of identity theft in the 13800 block of North Creek Dr. The victim is a 57-year-old resident.
- 14:02:57 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to the 13500 block of North Creek Drive for a report of a male exposing himself while on the breezeway/balcony of an apartment building near the North Creek Trail. The subject left before officers arrived.
- 14:18:02 - 15728 MAIN ST: Mill Creek Police received a fraud complaint from the City Finance Department, located at 15728 Main Street. The fraud involved a stolen check, which had been sent to a City vendor in April. The investigation is ongoing.
- 16:11:40 - 16200 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers responded to a theft report in the 16200 block of Bothell-Everett Hwy. An unknown male stole items.
- 21:49:25 - 14700 BLK MAIN ST: Officers responded to the 14700 block of Main St for a verbal domestic. A 25-year-old Mill Creek female was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail for Assault 2nd Degree/Domestic Violence.
July 14, 2020
- 11:00:29 - 1200 BLK 146TH ST SE: Officers responded to the 1200 block of 146th St SE for a fraud report. An unknown suspect/s defrauded a Mill Creek man out of $12,000.
- 12:28:52 - 16700 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers contacted a homeless camp near the 16700 block of Bothell-Everett Hwy and arrested a subject on a felony warrant out of Idaho. He was booked into the county jail on fugitive from justice charges while he awaits extradition.
- 18:32:22 - 16300 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Police responded to a theft report in the 16300 block of SR27. A 20-year-old male reported his bicycle was stolen and a report was subsequently submitted.
- 20:24:03 - 14900 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Officers initiated a traffic stop in the 14900 block of Bothell-Everett HWY. The speeding vehicle continued traveling southbound on Bothell-Everett HWY, then Mill Creek Blvd before finally coming to a stop. A 30 Mill Creek female was cited and released for Failure to Obey an Officer.
July 15, 2020
- 00:53:46 - 19800 BLK 50TH AVE W: Officers responded to a warrant meet with Lynnwood Police. Lynnwood officers contacted a subject with a warrant out of Mill Creek and requested transfer of custody for booking. The warrant subject was booked into Snohomish County Jail by Mill Creek Police.