Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
According to the latest Mill Creek Police Blotter, a total of 383 responses were reported for the week of July 12th to July 18th, 2019.
July 12, 2019
- 02:20:08 - 6500 BLK 220TH ST SW: A Mill Creek Police Officer met with a Mountlake Terrace officer who had arrested a 26 year old Lynnwood male in the 6500 block of 220th ST SW on a Mill Creek warrant. The male was transported and booked into the Lynnwood City Jail.
- 08:49:14 - 13300 BLK 35TH AVE SE: Officers conducted a traffic stop in the 13300 block of 35th AVE SE and cited the driver for driving on a suspended license.
- 15:07:22 - 15600 BLK MAIN ST: Officers arrested a warrant subject near the 15600 block of Main St. The suspect (a 38 year old Auburn man) was booked into the Snohomish County Jail.
- 23:42:41 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Police responded to the 15300 block of North Creek Drive fora verbal domestic. Subsequent to investigation it was determined no crime had occurred and a report was taken.
July 13, 2019
- 01:08:50 - 19300 BLK 44TH AVE W: Police assisted the Lynnwood Jail with a subject who had been booked into the facility earlier that day by a Mill Creek officer. The subject was later admitted into the hospital under the Involuntary Treatment Act for his safety.
- 02:31:38 - 18700 BLK I-5S: Mill Creek Police assisted Washington State Patrol with a DUI arrest in the 18700 block of Interstate 5.
- 16:23:25 - 1600 BLK 166TH PL SE: Officers responded to a report of malicious mischief in the 1600 block of 166 Pl. SE. A dispute between neighbors resulted in property damage.
- 17:11:12 - 15600 BLK MAIN ST: Officers issued a trespass notice to a couple that were stealing items in the 15600 block of Main ST.
July 14, 2019
- 02:33:07 - 15400 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: A 22 year old male resident attempted suicide near the 15400 block of Mill Creek Blvd.
July 15, 2019
- 17:09:13 - 13300 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers responded to a cold vehicle prowl near the 13300 block of SR527. A 47 year old Bothell woman had her car lock punched while in a local business and approximately $1400 of personal belongings stolen which she had placed under a jacket on the passenger floor board.
- 17:10:38 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to a verbal domestic disturbance in the 13500 block of North Creek Drive. A male and female were arguing.
- 19:55:13 - 15900 BLK 28TH DR SE: Mill Creek police responded to the 15900 block of 28th Dr. SE for a theft report. A 39 year old Mill Creek female reported that her rings were possibly stolen from her residence. Investigation is ongoing.
- 20:49:18 - 2100 BLK 132ND ST SE: A Mill Creek Police Officer stopped a vehicle in the 13100 block of 21st Dr. SE for an expired registration. A 47 year old Everett male was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail for DWLS 3rd Degree and an Ignition Interlock Violation.
July 16, 2019
- 11:39:41 - 3200 BLK 148TH ST SE: A Mill Creek officer stopped a commercial motor vehicle and found the driver had a suspended license. The driver was cited into court.
July 17, 2019
- 13:15:00 - 1800 BLK 163RD ST SE: A Mill Creek man and his adult son had a verbal argument in the 1800 block of 163 ST SE.
July 18, 2019
- 00:10:02 - 16300 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: A hit and run occurred in a parking lot near the 16300 block of SR-527.
- 07:37:44 - 14600 BLK 35TH AVE SE: Officers responded to a burglary in the 14600 block of 35 Ave. SE. Items were stolen from a construction site overnight.
- 15:28:49 - 15728 MAIN ST: Officers took unwanted firearms for destruction at City Hall.
- 16:40:26 - 13800 BLK 14TH DR SE: Mill Creek officers responded to the 13800 block of 14th Dr SE for the report of a verbal DV between a 26 year old nephew and his 60 year old Aunt. Officers determined no crime occurred.
- 17:14:56 - 13300 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers responded to a verbal domestic in the 13300 block of Bothell-Everett Hwy. Two adults had a verbal argument.
- 20:11:50 - 13900 BLK] NORTH CREEK DR: Police took report of a suspicious circumstance in the 13900 block of North Creek Drive. A report was taken for informational purposes only.