Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
According to the latest Mill Creek Police Blotter, a total of 359 responses were reported for the week of July 26th to August 1st, 2019.
July 26, 2019
- 05:43:47 - 15700 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: A passerby discovered a bicycle in the bushes in the 15700 block of SR-527. The bike was not listed as stolen.
- 14:06:44 - 15728 MAIN ST: Officers took a report regarding a court order violation. Attempts to locate the suspect are underway.
- 18:10:06 - 15100 BLK 21ST DR SE: Officers responded to a physical domestic in the 15100 block of 21st Dr SE. Subsequent to investigation, it was determined no crime occurred. A firearm was taken for safekeeping and a report was taken.
July 27, 2019
- 09:42:48 - 14600 BLK MAIN ST: Officers took a report regarding a vehicle prowl in which a wallet was stolen. The incident occurred near the 14600 block of North Creek Dr.
- 10:59:32 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to a domestic disturbance near the 13500 block of North Creek Dr. Officers determined that the male suspect (a 26 year old Everett man) had violated a DV No Contact Order and he fled before officers arrived. Officers located the suspect at a nearby home and he was booked into the Snohomish County Jail.
- 11:07:13 - 1200 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: A Mill Creek man and woman got into a verbal DV argument in the 1200 block of Mill Creek BLVD.
- 15:11:19 - 13400 BLK DUMAS RD: A Mill Creek officer responded to the report of a vehicle prowl in the 13400 block of Dumas Rd. No suspect info at this time.
- 17:04:42 - 15500 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Mill Creek officers responded to the report of a verbal domestic in the 15500 block of Mill Creek BLVD. A father and son were engaged in an argument. No crime occurred.
- 21:52:26 - 13900 BLK 13TH DR SE: Officer responded to a theft report near the 13900 block of 13th Dr SE. An unknown subject accessed an unlocked vehicle and stole a wedding ring. This case is under further investigation.
July 28, 2019
- 12:02:53 - 1400 BLK 142ND PL SE: Officers responded to the 1400 block of 142nd Pl SE to take possession of a found bicycle.
- 22:25:46 - 1300 BLK 156TH ST SE: Officers responded to a report of a verbal domestic in the 1300 block of 156th St SE. A report was taken.
July 29, 2019
- 08:29:42 - 1800 BLK MILL CREEK RD: An officer responded to a theft report in the 1800 block of Mill Creek RD. A contractor conducting work in the City had tools stolen over the weekend.
- 09:42:12 - DUMAS RD / BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers initiated a traffic stop of a vehicle near Dumas RD/SR 527 after checking the vehicle's registration and finding the plate affixed to the vehicle was not assigned to the vehicle. Through investigation officers determined the vehicle was stolen out of Seattle the day prior. While investigating the vehicle theft, officers discovered evidence of a possible large-scale Identity theft ring the occupants of the vehicle may be involved in. The occupants, a 43 year old Everett woman and a 39 year old Seattle man were arrested for possession of a stolen motor vehicle. Investigation into the Identity theft ring is ongoing.
July 30, 2019
- 01:37:41 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to a vehicle prowl in the 13500 block of North Creek Dr. A20 year old transient male and a 24 year old male from Lynnwood were both arrested for vehicle prowling, possession of stolen property and use of drug paraphernalia. They were booked into the Snohomish County Jail.
- 06:37:27 - 13400 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officer's responded to a report of malicious mischief in the 13400 block of Bothell-Everett Hwy. Several signs were damaged during the overnight hours.
- 12:21:49 - 15400 BLK MAIN ST: Officer's responded to a hit and run in the15400 block of Main Street. A Lake Stevens woman had her vehicle struck while parked on Main Street.
- 13:30:51 - 2000 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers responded to a theft in progress in the 2000 block of 132nd St SE. Subjects had stolen items, but they were recovered.
- 14:32:20 - 2000 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers responded to a theft in progress in the 2000 block of 132nd St SE. Two subjects had stolen items and exchanged them for cash. They were arrested and cited.
- 20:59:27 - 13300 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers responded to a bicycle theft in the 13300 block of Bothell Everett Hwy. A 34 year old male from Lynnwood was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail for Theft 3rd Degree and Use of Drug Paraphernalia.
July 31, 2019
- 02:04:46 - 16400 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers responded and contacted a male in the 16400 block of Bothell Everett Hwy. A 23 year old transient male was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail for outstanding warrants and use of drug paraphernalia.
- 10:26:01 - 15728 MAIN ST: A Mill Creek transient man was arrested on a Mill Creek warrant by Bothell PD.
August 01, 2019
- 02:18:05 - 1400 BLK 144TH ST SE: Officers responded to a malicious mischief report near the 1400 block of 144th St SE. An unknown subject walked up the victim’s driveway and broke a large flower pot.
- 09:48:27 - 16000 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: A burglary was reported in the 16000 block of SR-527. The victim’s vehicle and keys were stolen in Seattle a week prior and it is believed that the suspect then used the keys to gain access.