Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
According to the latest Mill Creek Police Blotter, a total of 414 responses were reported for the week of July 5th to July 11th, 2019.
July 05, 2019
- 14:26:49 - 13400 BLK DUMAS RD: A Mill Creek officer responded to a child found in the parking lot of the 13400 block of Dumas Rd. The child was reunited with their mother.
July 06, 2019
- 01:46:08 - 16300 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Mill Creek Police were dispatched to the 16300 block for a report of a DUI. A 22 year old Bothell male was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail for DUI and DWLS 2nd Degree.
- 03:01:08 - 3300 BLK 132ND ST SE: An officer contacted a suspicious vehicle in the 3300 block of 132nd St SE. A 31 year old male from Bothell was arrested on outstanding warrants and booked into the Snohomish County Jail.
- 15:17:22 - 15200 BLK VILLAGE GREEN DR: A Mill Creek officer stopped a vehicle for a traffic offense and found the male driver had a warrant for his arrest and a suspended driver's license. The male was booked into the Snohomish County Jail.
- 16:36:27 - 1200 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Mill Creek police were advised of a vehicle that was stolen from the 1200 block of Mill Creek Blvd. A 34 year old Snohomish male was observed taking the vehicle and was subsequently arrested in the vehicle. The male was booked in to the Snohomish County Jail and charges of Theft of a Motor Vehicle were filed on the suspect.
- 22:28:07 - 17900 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers contacted a stolen vehicle in the 18000 block of Bothell‐Everett Hwy. The vehicle fled from officers, but officers re‐contacted the vehicle on Trillium and Bothell‐Everett Hwy. Officers engaged in a short pursuit, where the vehicle again eluded them. The pursuit ended, and the vehicle was not recovered.
- 23:56:34 - 11500 BLK 35TH AVE SE: Mill Creek Police assisted the Snohomish County Sheriff’s Office with a suspicious subject in the 11400 block of 35th Ave SE. A 34 year old Marysville male was arrested in the 11500 block of 35th Ave SE for DUI. The male was booked into the Snohomish County Jail.
July 07, 2019
- 03:10:47 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to a report of a physical domestic in the 13500 block of North Creek Dr. A Mill Creek male was arrested for assault and booked into jail.
- 15:58:20 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to a domestic violence harassment complaint in the 13500 block of North Creek Drive. A male threatened a female via text messages.
- 23:22:23 - 13300 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: An officer responded to the 13300 block of SR‐527 for a report of stolen property. A Lynnwood male reported items were stolen out of his locker.
- 23:25:12 - 15800 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: An officer conducted a traffic stop in the 15800 block of Mill Creek Blvd. The driver was arrested for driving on a suspended license.
July 08, 2019
- 11:25:23 - 2600 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers responded to a report of mail theft in the 2600 block of 132 St. SE. Mail was stolen.
- 17:27:26 - 15000 BLK MAIN ST: Police responded to the report of a violation of a No Contact Order in the 15000 block of Main ST. A report was taken, and charges forwarded to the prosecuting office for review.
July 09, 2019
- 01:42:13 - 15700 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Police made a social contact in the 15700 block of SR527. Subsequently a male was arrested for warrants and additional charges of stolen property and use/possession of drug paraphernalia.
- 22:45:17 - 3600 BLK 150TH ST SE: Mill Creek Police responded to the 3600 block of 150th Street SE after a Mill Creek woman assaulted her husband with a knife. The man suffered non‐life-threatening injuries and was treated at a local hospital. The woman was taken into custody and booked on felony assault charges.
- 3:56:57 - 15000 BLK MAIN ST: A Lynnwood woman reported her car keys stolen from her locker which were used to prowl her vehicle in the 15000 block of Main Street. Financial access devices stolen in the vehicle prowl were used at local stores.
July 10, 2019
- 09:10:44 - 13200 BLK 45TH AVE SE: Officers responded to a home in the 13200 block 45th AVE SE for a Fraud complaint. A 47 year old Mill Creek woman reported having been deceived by scammers into purchasing several thousand dollar’s worth of gift cards and providing the gift card funds to the scammers.
- 09:54:28 - 15400 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: A window in the 15400 block of SR‐527 was broken by unknown projectiles sometime overnight.
- 18:36:38 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: An officer responded to a welfare check in the 13500 block of North Creek Dr. Upon further investigation, it was discovered that a juvenile had run away after leaving the hospital. The juvenile was entered as missing.
- 20:00:00 - 14500 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: A Mill Creek police officer stopped a vehicle for a registration violation in the 14500 block of Bothell‐Everett HWY. A 21 year old Mill Creek female was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail for DWLS 2nd Degree.
July 11, 2019
- 15:17:53 - 15600 BLK MAIN ST: A Renton man was issued a citation and mandatory court appearance for shoplifting and DWLS 3rd in the 15600 blk of Main Street.
- 17:37:46 - 3500 BLK 132ND ST SE: Mill Creek Police responded to the 3500 block of 132nd St SE for a 2-vehicle collision. A 26 year old Seattle female was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail for DUI.
- 18:14:04 - 13700 BLK 32ND DR SE: An officer was given a found credit card in the 13700 block of 32nd DR SE. The card was entered into the Mill Creek Police Department as found property.
- 18:58:44 - 1300 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Officers responded to a report of a vehicle theft in the 1300 block of Mill Creek Blvd. A Mill Creek female reported her daughter stole her vehicle and cash from her. The vehicle was entered as stolen and charges were forwarded.