Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
According to the latest Mill Creek Police Blotter, a total of 314 responses were recorded the week of June 12th to June 18th, 2020.
Here is a small sample of these Mill Creek Police responses:
June 12, 2020
- 01:15:09 - 14500 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers attempted to stop a vehicle for an equipment violation in the 14500 block of Bothell-Everett HWY. The vehicle pulled over to the side of the road, then started driving on Bothell-Everett HWY again. The vehicle turned onto 153rd St SE and stopped, then started driving again. The vehicle finally stopped and an 18-year-old Everett male was cited and released for Fail to Stop.
- 17:33:52 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to a verbal argument between 27-year-old Mill Creek resident female and her 32-year-old Seattle resident boyfriend. The argument was regarding alleged infidelities. Nothing physical occurred and the male agreed to leave the area.
June 13, 2020
- 04:28:54 - 13500 BLK 35TH AVE SE: Officers responded to an Assault with a Weapon in the 3500 block of 132nd St SE. A 32 year old Everett woman stabbed her ex-boyfriend, a 39 year old Granite Falls man, after he perpetrated felonious assault against her. The male was transported to the hospital with life threatening injuries, and will be charged with Attempted Murder and Unlawful Imprisonment.
June 14, 2020
- 12:04:08 - 13400 BLK DUMAS RD: Officers responded to a domestic disturbance which occurred near the 13400 block of Dumas Rd.
- 12:31:06 - 1300 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Police responded to a vehicle theft in the 1300 block of Mill Creek Boulevard after a Mill Creek couple reported their car stolen.
- 15:17:12 - 15400 BLK COUNTRY CLUB DR: Officers responded to a home in the 15400 block County Club Dr for a Sexual Assault report. Through investigation, a 26-year-old Mill Creek woman reported a Sexual Assault that had occurred in Seattle. MCPD officers took an initial report and forwarded the report to Seattle PD as the crime occurred in their jurisdiction.
June 15, 2020
- 12:54:56 - 1800 BLK 163RD ST SE: Officers responded to a verbal dispute between two adult brothers in the 1800 block 163rd ST SE. Through investigation officers determined no crime occurred.
June 16, 2020
- 10:54:37 - 15100 BLK 3RD DR SE: Officers responded to the 15100 block of 3rd DR SE for an Identity Theft report. A 60-year-old Mill Creek woman reported unknown suspect(s) opened an unemployment claim using her personal information.
- 18:11:17 - 13900 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to the 13900 block of North Creek Dr. for a theft report. A 39-year-old Everett male was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail for Theft 3rd Degree.
June 17, 2020
- 06:42:02 - 13400 BLK DUMAS RD: Officers took a report regarding a vehicle theft that occurred near the 13400 block of Dumas Rd. The victim is a 59-year-old Mill Creek male.
- 08:35:42 - 4600 BLK 135TH PL SE: Officers responded to a vehicle theft report that occurred near the 4600 block of 135 Pl SE. The victim is a 59-year-old Mill Creek male.
- 14:30:57 - 3300 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers arrested a 16 year old female on a juvenile warrant and she was booked at Denney Youth Center.
June 18, 2020
- 09:26:04 - 1400 BLK 141ST CT SE: Officers responded to a death investigation. The incident occurred near the 1400 block of 141 Ct SE.