Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
According to the latest Mill Creek Police Blotter, a total of 370 responses were recorded the week of June 19th to June 25th, 2020.
Here is a small sample of these Mill Creek Police responses:
June 19, 2020
- 15:39:55 - 1104 156TH PL SE: Officers responded to the 1100 block of 156th PL SE for a vehicle recovery. A stolen 1995 Acura was located unoccupied and returned to the owner.
- 15:40:53 - 13300 35TH AVE SE: Officers responded to a two vehicle non-injury collision with a vehicle off the roadway in the 13300 blk of 35th AVE SE. A 50-year-old Kirkland woman was cited for a criminal traffic violation and other infractions.
- 19:15:01 - 15422 25TH LN SE: Officers responded to the 15400 block of 25th Ln SE for a reported verbal domestic. A 33-year-old Mill Creek male was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail on 2 warrants.
- 22:37:26 - 21900 HIGHWAY 99: Mill Creek Police responded to a warrant meet for Edmonds Police Department and a 39-year-old female was subsequently booked into Snohomish County Jail without incident.
June 20, 2020
- 02:32:51 - 1500 132ND ST SE: Officers stopped a vehicle for driving without lights during the hours of darkness in the 1500 block of 132nd St SE. A 26-year-old Lynnwood male was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail for DUI and DWLS 3rd Degree.
- 02:48:24 - 2506 132ND PL SE: An officer responded to a vehicle prowl in the 2500 block of 132nd PL SE. A 46-year-old Mill Creek male reported someone stole tools and other various items out of his work truck. A neighbor's Ring camera caught a video of the suspects. Follow-up is required.
June 21, 2020
- 14:05:32 - 1206 MILL CREEK BLVD: An officer completed an order violation report in the 1200 block of Mill Creek BLVD.
- 20:03:43 - 2300 VILLAGE GREEN DR: Officers responded to the police station for a report of found property. An 8 X 8 painting, "To the moon and back" was located in the 2300 block of Village Green Dr. The painting was logged into evidence as found property.
- 20:31:22 - 1300 156TH ST SE: Officers responded to the 1300 block of 156th St SE for a malicious mischief report. Investigation revealed that someone(s) unknown to the occupants attempted to pry the door open and gain entry to the residence without permission. A report was taken.
June 22, 2020
- 10:13:06 - 2914 146TH PL SE: Police took a cold identity theft report in the 2900 block of 146th Place SE after a Mill Creek woman reported her identity stolen in an unemployment scheme.
- 11:42:35 - 15821 3RD AVE SE: Officers responded to a report of identity theft in the 15800 block of 3rd Ave. SE. A local woman's EBay account was hacked.
- 14:17:55 - 15508 COUNTRY CLUB DR: Police took a theft report in the 15500 block of Country Club Drive after a Mill Creek couple reported their vehicle broken into during the early hours of the morning.
June 23, 2020
- 08:30:44 - 926 MILL POINTE DR SE: Mill Creek Police took an identity theft case in the 1900 block of Mill Pointe Drive after a Mill Creek woman reported her now defunct business had been used in an unemployment fraud scheme.
- 22:17:25 - 4111 133RD ST SE: Police responded to a death investigation in the 13300 block of 47 AVE SE.
June 24, 2020
- 18:31:10 - 16101 BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers responded to the 16100 block of Bothell-Everett HWY for a theft report. A 53-year-old Mill Creek male reported his vehicle was entered without his permission and numerous items were taken. A report was taken.
June 25, 2020
- 10:12:37 - 4111 133RD ST SE: Officers responded to a report of A vehicle prowl that occurred in the 4100 block of 133rd St SE. The victim reported an unknown subject accessed her car and took personal items. No suspect information.
- 14:16:56 - 13524 39TH DR SE: Officers responded to a report of fraud that occurred in the 13500 block of 39rd Dr SE. The victim reported an unknown subject filed a fraudulent unemployment claim utilizing the victim's information. A report was taken and sent to investigations for follow up.
- 15:37:25 - 234TH ST SW / HWY 99: The Mill Creek K?9 Unit assisted the Edmonds Police Department with a K9 track of a suspect wanted for Domestic Violence Assault and Court Order Violation. PSD Hondo located the suspect hiding in a boat where the suspect was taken into custody without incident.
- 16:10:21 - 2002 132ND ST SE: Officers responded to a hit and run in the 2000 block of 132nd St SE. A vehicle was backing out of a parking stall when another vehicle traveling at a high rate, struck the victim vehicle. Investigation pending.