Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
According to the latest Mill Creek Police Blotter, a total of 470 responses were reported the week of June 7th to June 13th, 2019.
June 07, 2019
- 14:00:33 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to an apartment complex in the 13500 block North Creek DR for a verbal DV in progress. Upon arrival, officers located the parties (a 19 year old Mill Creek woman and her 23 year old Mill Creek boyfriend). Officers determined no crime occurred, however, through investigation officers located a warrant for the male’s arrest. The male was arrested and booked on the warrant.
- 0:14:42 - 1200 BLK DUMAS RD: A Mill Creek Police Officer responded to the 1200 block of Dumas Rd. for an abuse report. Investigation revealed that a 28 year old Mill Creek female and a 45 year old Lynnwood female got into an argument.
- 22:25:25 - 1600 BLK 132ND ST SE: An officer conducted a traffic stop in the 1600 block of 132nd St SE. A 52 year old transient male was arrested for an outstanding warrant, possession of stolen property, Identity Theft, driving on a suspended license, and use of drug paraphernalia. The male was booked into the Snohomish County Jail.
June 08, 2019
- 8:27:22 - 15200 BLK MAIN ST: Officers responded to a business in the 15200 blk of Main St. An employee of the business (a 28 year old Bothell woman) reported finding two windows broken when she arrived to open the store.
- 16:49:14 - 15728 MAIN ST: A citizen found a set of keys that had been dropped in the 15800 blk of Main Street and turned them in to the police department for safe keeping.
- 18:36:12 - 16400 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Mill Creek Police were dispatched to a report of a DUI driver in the 16400 block of Bothell‐Everett HWY. A 44 year old Lynnwood female was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail for DUI.
- 22:08:29 - 12900 BLK 19TH AVE SE: Officers contacted a wanted subject in the 12900 block of Bothell‐Everett Hwy. A 34 year old male was arrested on a warrant. Due to medical reasons the male was denied booking and released.
June 09, 2019
- 18:14:28 - 13400 BLK 33RD DR SE: Mill Creek police were dispatched to a report of a violation of a No‐Contact Order Domestic Violence in the 13400 block of 33rd Dr. SE. Investigation revealed that a 36 year old Mill Creek male was in violation of the No‐Contact Order DV by staying at the residence. Charges for violation of a No‐Contact Order‐ DV were forwarded.
- 19:24:19 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: A 36 year old Mill Creek female reported that arrangements were made to buy rims and tires that were stolen off of their vehicle in the 13500 block of North Creek Dr. Mill Creek police responded and a 28 year old Monroe male was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail for Trafficking Stolen Property.
June 10. 2019
- 2:08:25 - 15300 BLK 15TH DR SE: Officers responded to a priority burglary in the 15300 block of 15th Dr SE. It was reported that someone was attempting to break into a home. Upon investigation, this was found to be inaccurate, and it was in fact someone delivering packages.
- 11:37:58 - 1200 BLK 132ND ST SE: Damage to property was reported in the 1200 block of 132nd St SE.
June 11, 2019
- 2:48:12 - 2800 BLK 136TH PL SE: APS intake regarding domestic violence allegation in the 2800 block of 136thPL SE.
- 4:16:56 - 2000 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers contacted a suspicious vehicle and arrested one of the men on a felony warrant for Burglary. The incident occurred near the 2100 block of 132 St SE.
- 6:35:12 - 15100 BLK MAIN ST: Officers responded to a report of malicious mischief in the 15100 block of Main St. The window was broken.
- 17:56:46 - 2100 BLK 132ND ST: SE Mill Creek Officers assisted SCSO with a physical DV between a man and a woman near the 2100 block of 132nd St SE.
- 3:11:15 - 1200 BLK DUMAS RD: A verbal argument occurred between two adult females near the 1200 block of Dumas.
June 12, 2019
- 01:18:40 - 13000 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: A verbal argument occurred between an adult male and adult female near the 13500 block of North Creek Drive.
- 11:21:01 - 900 BLK 164TH ST SE: A Mill Creek officer responded to a lost property complaint in the 900 blk of 164th St SE.
- 21:29:56 - 2600 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers responded to a report of a domestic violence assault in the 2600 block of 132 Street SE. A Mill Creek woman reported that her son‐in‐law had choked her daughter, his wife, then pushed her causing an injury to her foot. The male was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail for one count of Assault 4/DV and one count of Assault 2/DV.
June 13, 2019
- 08:09:17 - 1400 BLK TRILLIUM BLVD SE: Officers responded to a report of a 31 year old male following and making threats to a 14 year old girl while she was walking to school. During the exchange, as the juvenile female tried to run from the male, he began to chase her and threatened to "shoot up the school." The male was subsequently arrested.
- 15:26:06 - 15800 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: PSO took a report for a wallet, which had been lost at 15800 block of Mill Creek Blvd.
- 17:31:52 - 15000 BLK VILLAGE GREEN DR: Officers responded to a home in the 15000 blk Village Green DR for a report of a suicidal individual. Upon arrival officers found the Mill Creek male was engaged in an altercation with his father (a 45 year old Mill Creek man) as the father was attempting to prevent him from harming himself. The male fled on foot from officers and after a short foot pursuit, was detained and transported to an area hospital for a mental health evaluation.
- 20:05:25 - 16300 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Mill Creek police officers contacted a male in the parking lot in the 16300 block of Bothell‐Everett HWY. A 55 year old Bothell male was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail for a misdemeanor warrant.
- 21:04:04 - 2900 BLK 132ND ST SE: A Mill Creek Police Officer stopped a vehicle in the 2900 block of 132nd St SE. A 29 year old Mill Creek male was cited and released for DWLS 3rd Degree.
- 2:45:02 - 15600 BLK MAIN ST: Officers responded to a report of an in progress theft in the 15600 block of Main St. A female was contacted, trespassed and ultimately taken to jail for multiple warrants.