Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
According to the latest Mill Creek Police Blotter, a total of 382 responses were reported the week of March 8 to March 14, 2019.
March 8, 2019
- 20:29:38 - 3300 BLK 132ND ST SE: An officer responded to a theft report in the 3300 block of 132nd St SE. Two females were reported to have stolen alcohol. Follow-up is required.
March 9, 2019
- 20:57:26 - 1800 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers stopped a vehicle for expired vehicle registration in the 1800 block of 132nd ST SE. A 27-year-old Everett male was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail for a misdemeanor warrant and DWLS 3rd Degree.
March 10, 2019
- 15:03:24 - 14200 BLK 41ST DR SE: A Mill Creek woman was arrested for a DV order violation in the 14200 block of 41 ST DR SE.
March 11, 2019
- 13:47:16 - 14200 BLK 41ST DR SE: Officers responded to a report of a protection order violation in the 14200 block 42nd DR SE.
- 22:14:07 - 12400 BLK 10TH DR SE: The Mill Creek K9 Unit assisted the Snohomish County Sheriff’s Office with a narcotics sniff of a vehicle in the 12400 block of 10th DR SE.
March 12, 2019
- 11:22:29 - 13400 BLK DUMAS RD: Officers responded to an apartment in the 13400 block Dumas Rd for a verbal DV. Officers determined two adults had a verbal argument and no crime occurred.
- 14:55:04 - 15728 MAIN ST: Officers took a report of a found wallet turned into the Police Station. Documents inside the wallet indicated the owner, who will be contacted.
- 19:29:27 - 7200 BLK 67TH AVE NE: The Mill Creek K9 Unit assisted the Marysville Police Department K9 Unit in the 7200 block of 67th AVE NE in a joint effort to capture a suspect that fled on foot.
March 13, 2019
- 21:13:11 - 14500 BLK 35TH AVE SE: Officers stopped a vehicle for speeding in the 14500 block of 35th AVE SE. A 35-year-old Mill Creek female was cited and released for DWLS 3rd Degree.
March 14, 2019
- 18:51:19 - 800 BLK 164TH ST SE: Officers stopped a vehicle that had a stolen plate attached to it in the 800 block of 164th ST SE. Investigation revealed that the vehicles owner reported their front plate stolen, then ordered two more of the same plates from the DMV. The plates were removed from the vehicle.