Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
According to the latest Mill Creek Police Blotter, a total of 503 responses were reported the week of May 10th to May 16th, 2019.
May 10, 2019
- 10:19:51 - 1400 BLK TRILLIUM BLVD SE: Officers responded to an assault that occurred in the 1400 block of Trillium Blvd. No charges wish to be pursued by any involved.
- 14:25:01 - 13600 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: A Mill Creek officer responded to a two vehicle collision with injuries in the 13600 block of Bothell-Everett Hwy. During the collision investigation it was determined one of the drivers had a suspended driver's license. Driver was cited into court.
- 15:26:55 - 15800 BLK 32ND AVE SE: A Mill Creek officer responded to a malicious mischief complaint in the 15800 block of 32nd Ave SE. A public works employee was reporting damage to a drinking fountain.
- 20:17:49 - 1100 BLK 164TH ST SE: Officers stopped a vehicle that had been reported sold in 2018 in the 15800 block of Bothell-Everett HWY. A 57 year Everett male was cited and released for DWLS 3rd Degree.
May 11, 2019
- 01:25:00 - 24000 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: A Mill Creek Police Officer met with a Bothell Police Officer in the 24000 block of Bothell-Everett HWY and took custody of a 34 year old Snohomish male who had a Mill Creek warrant. The male was transported and booked into the Lynnwood Jail.
- 09:25:57 - 14500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: A Mill Creek officer responded to a report of a vehicle prowl in the 14500 block of North Creek Drive
- 14:22:12 - 15400 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers responded to a cold malicious mischief report near the 15400 block of SR527.
- 16:45:56 - 13500 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Keys were found in the 13500blk of SR-527 and turned into police.
- 18:36:04 - 16300 BLK 9TH AVE SE: A Mill Creek officer stopped a vehicle in the 900 block of 164th St SE for a registration violation. Investigation revealed that the vehicle license plates had been stolen and replaced with similar numbered plates. The license plates on the vehicle were seized and the license plates registered to the vehicle were entered as stolen.
May 12, 2019
- 01:48:39 - 900 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers stopped a vehicle for speeding in the 900 block of 132nd St SE. A 22 year old Seattle male was cited and released for Negligent Driving in the 1st Degree.
- 11:40:00 - 16800 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers responded to the 16800 block of Bothell Everett Hwy for an unattended fire near the woods. Responding officers coordinated an initial attack on the fire with fire extinguishers. Firefighters also responded and ensured the blaze was fully extinguished.
- 21:08:06 - 13200 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers responded to a report of a DUI in the 13200 block of Bothell-Everett HWY. A 34 year old Lynnwood male was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail for DUI.
May 13, 2019
- 15:11:33 - 1400 BLK TRILLIUM BLVD SE: A student was found to be in possession of a knife while on school grounds in the 1400 block of Trillium Blvd SE. The knife was confiscated, student emergency expelled and charges have been referred to the juvenile prosecutor.
- 16:54:04 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to a report of an order violation in the 13500 block of North Creek Dr. A Kenmore man was arrested.
- 19:24:08 - 15300 BLK MAIN ST: Officers responded to a report of malicious mischief in the 15300 block of Main St. Graffiti was found in the underground parking garage.
May 14, 2019
- 23:17:37 - 900 BLK 164TH ST SE: Police initiated a traffic stop in the 300 block of 164th St SE. Subsequently, a 27 year old male was cited and released for Driving While License Suspended 3rd Degree.
May 15, 2019
- 13:57:57 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: A woman in the 13500 block of North Creek Dr reported the possible abuse of her daughter by a known subject.
May 16, 2019
- 01:49:33 - 17700 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers stopped a vehicle in the 17700 block of Bothell-Everett HWY for no lights. A 36 year old Everett female was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail for DUI.
- 09:20:04 - 2800 BLK SILVER CREST DR: A suspicious vehicle was contacted in the 2800 block of Silver Crest Drive. The occupants were offered but declined housing and drug treatment services. A realistic looking replica firearm was taken for destruction.
- 10:46:24 - 14700 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: PSO took a found property report for academic books found in the14700 block of North Creek Dr.
- 10:54:18 - 15000 BLK MAIN ST: A Mill Creek resident reported his locker broken into in the 15100 block of Main Street. The person responsible for the locker theft then used car keys stolen from the locker to prowl the victim's vehicle. Several credit cards were used fraudulently at a local store.
- 13:20:04 - 16200 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: PSO took a found property report for a business check found in the16200 block of Mill Creek Blvd.
- 22:04:22 - 1800 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers stopped a vehicle for an expired vehicle registration in the 12900 block of 19th Ave SE. A 36 year old Everett male was cited and released for DWLS 3rd Degree and Fail to Surrender Suspended License.